Reviews for Mending The Hardest Of Hearts
Schwann chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Teeheehee, looks to be fascinating. While I don't ship Ron as a general rule, I do think that with the depth of the attachments he has with people, his loss would be profound. It will be interesting though, seeing Hermione go from loving people of the stubborn, hotheaded type to.. um... arrogant, stubborn, hotheaded vampiric type?
i luv hardy chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
omg i love this! plz update soon i am dying to see what you do with this :D
whitestripes123 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I'm loving this story, I hope you haven't forgotten about it. I wanted to point out that you can transfer galleons to pounds which can be transferred to dollars.
Veronica Lockstone chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Please upload a new chapter soon!
Suck-A-Butt chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
So now that the HP movie is out and TB (don't ya just love acronyms!) episodes are also out. Are you feeling anymore inspired? Cause if you were that would be lovely cause then...YOU COULD GET BACK TO THIS FREAKIN' STORY WHICH I'VE COME TO LIKE SO MUCH AND FINALLY HAVE SOME VAMPIRES ENTER THE STORY! Just saying cause if your not inspired please take your time (hurry or I'll X-PLODE) but no really (don't) take your time!

pay no attention to my pen name
angelwingz21 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Oh my god! I got so into these chapters! And then when I was about to hit "Next", I couldn't...and it took me a while to realize that there isn't more to this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Good start
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
good start :) i like it. ope you update soon. goodluck writing. Ciao. Xo, Sheridan.
Starshinedown chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Wow! I'd read chapter one, but seeing the date, had assumed it to be abandoned...I'm glad you've decided to move forward with Hermione's tale.

Looking forward to more, and to seeing how she interacts with the characters from the show/books!
leckie chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
i luv crossovers between hermione and eric but plz plz dont make her same misdakes some authors make by makeing her a whimpy girl, she one part of the golden trio survived a war and a powerful witch not to be messed with lol
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
RogueWitch7 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I loved it keep up the good work! When do Eric and gremlins meet?
Jade2099 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Oh gosh! You've updated! :) YAY! I like the set up. It really gives us an insight into Hermione's mind. Can't WAIT for her to have her "research" turned upside down by our favorite Viking. :)
drakeundone chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
So glad you finally updated thank you!
EGHawkins chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
There are not enough Eric/Hermione fics out there and I'm eager to see this become one! Can't wait for the next update XD
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »