Reviews for Mending The Hardest Of Hearts
ds862 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Sounds great! You set up an excellent reason for hermione to be leaving England and end up in Louisiana... it will be interesting to see how you integrate hermione into the svm world. I'm wondering if you're going to have bill in the scene already and if sookie will be able to read her. I don't think Canon hermione ever learned occlumency but hermione can be said to learn anything in the space of a week or so. I hope you'll have hermione using her magic , at least sometimes , around Eric and the others . Looking forward to more! It's a wonderful start!
aveave chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Great chapter. I hope you will write next one soon.
Telcontar Rulz chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
You are a very skilled writer, and you write Hermione so well. I can feel her grief and her desperate hope that she can move on if she goes and does something new in a foreign country. I can't wait to read about her life in the USA.

Keep writing!
ShockTreatment08 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I am interested to see how you work TB into this! I hope you choose to continue it. Very sad, but very well written. Perfect :D
Peyton16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i would love to know what you plan to do with this story. please continue it
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Well, I do hope you continue. I'd never thought of a True Blood crossover with Harry Potter, but I came across one on Granger Enchanted. Now I'm hooked. It's been ages since you updated. This is a good start. Sets the stage well. Nice touch using a Grey's quote. Do update! :) Please!
Telcontar Rulz chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You write beautifully. I could really feel Hermione's frustration and grief and self-blame. Looking forward to more!
Chloe Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
please Review I love

it
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Continue?
Astanley1991 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I like it far there isn't many Eric and Hermione so far keep it up
TimeRose chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
i like this ive never read a harry potter true blood cross over and im intrigued! please update again soon!D
ds862 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great story! I'd love to see her move on from her pain, and I'm excited to see how you decide to have Eric respond to her magic! I, for one, am hoping she gives him a run for his money..

Looking forward to an update!
BVBArmy4Life chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
please make another chapter,and more.,please.

loved it.
DrowCrazy chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i can't wait to see where you take this please update soon
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »