Reviews for An unlikely saviour
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
dat crack pairing. kawaii.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
First of all: this was totally adorable! I really like Belarus (she's so damn cuuuuute~!) AND Seychelles and pairing them together seems oddly adorable. You wrote this quite well, I was really into it seeing as though it's rare to see yuri over in the Hetalia fandom (even if I like yaoi and straight couples just as much as the next dreamer fan). I kind of wish they weren't so hard on France though...he's one of my favorite guys as strange as this may sound (well, we are both pretty much bi when you think about it).

Anyway, I digress, loved the story! If you have any plans to write more with this couple, feel free to submit it! I'd love to see more! D

~StormofyourDestiny
arisa33 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
FINALLY SOME YURI :D

And it has my two favorite characters

*dies of happiness* please continue
Sky13r chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Please continue the story! It's a great read~
alfreditehetalia chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
recently i've been getting into yuri and i must say that i've really liked your story

its so cute
Roschian-Lorelei chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awwww, that was cute.

Although I don't ship the pairing, This series lacks yuri, so that's probably why I liked it. :3

You did a good job writing Belarus' description, I could clearly picture her.

Keep it up!

~Lei
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh goddammit now you've gone and converted me to Belarus/Seychelles. For some reason I prefer Natalia with girl pairings rather than guy ones x]
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i must say THANK YOU for writting this, im serious the lack of yuri for hetalia is quite dispointing indeed. I love yaoi but equally a hardcore yuri fan :) this story was short yet really sweet~ i liked belurus in it! Please write something like that again!