Reviews for Red King Rising
yay chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez, keep riting this (: .I love Asa so much and this is my fav fanfic of him. (:
yay chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
OMG I LOVE Asa! Serisly I have a crush on his endoment is ausome ,a litil inconvnyint but ausome.
Marik Goldcherry chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Please, please continue!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I think you should write more chapters to this story.
Ivy Devi chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Venetia is spelled like this Venetia and is the youngest eustacia is secojd youngest and her endowmet is called clairoyance lucretia is second oldest and grizelda. /grandma bone is the oldest.

just some need-to-know info I am not flaming

Venetia
CharlieBoneFan chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
OMG that is such a great story I hope you you write more after chapter 11. Vanessa should so be with Asa and I like how you add pieces for the books. I have one question to ask though: Have you read all 8 books?
tia chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
Sorry 4 not updating sooner. My laptop wasnt working. As usual a really good chapter. But personally im getting a bit bored. A bit of action or a twist would be nice. :)

kenilyn chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
I hope this Chapter was anticipated and that i didn't let the readers down! i know i din't let myself dwn, i enjoyed writing this one :]
k8yxx chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Wow. I really didn't expect that.

James goes to Charlie's. OOOOOOhhhhh wat happens next. More plz... more.

Tx
Tia97 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Ooooh. A rose. Hw sweet. Will Van like James? This completley original and a great idea whihc makes it sooo gud. I hp u update soon.

k8yxx chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Wow. I really wonder what happens next...

You really good.

Update soon

k8yxx chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
I hope you carry this on. Itz really good.

Jenni N chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately. I was so busy with other matters. *ahem* Anyway, so this is all happening before Charlie got to Bloor's, huh? :D
Jenni N chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very nice! One thing though, it would be easy on the eyes if there were more paragraphs. Other than that, I'd love to read teh rest of the story! I never thought about Charlie having a sister. Keep writing and don't forget to push 'enter' after ending a paragraph! :D