Reviews for Harry Potter Sleeping Beauty
No-haters chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
I'm crying wit' happiness
kiop chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
it was rather boring to be honest
Liinalotta chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
AWW, I like this a lot - even though I have only read two chapters. :-D Haha, anyways. I don't have time to read these all now, so I comment now and add this to my favorites..

I'll comment again when I have read all of the chapters. Thank you!
psst. I'm laughing at Snape.. I mean, siriusly. Imagine Snape with wings.. O_O
Talitha Clearwater chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Awwww! So sweet!

(snickers)
Voldydork...knickers in a twist...

Love the Harry Potter twist you put on Sleeping Beauty!
But seriously, did you have to make Harry fall in love with DRACO?
Why not Ron, or even Sirius or Remus?
I can actually picture one of those three falling in love with Harry!
But Draco, on the other hand...
(shudders)
That is something I simply CANNOT imagine, no matter how hard I try.
And believe me, I DO try!

But anyway, I love the story.
I'm just a bit surprised and very confused at your choice of a romantic pairing!
Although, I always did think that Dumbledore would make a good fairy!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE POST CHAPTER 8 REALLY SOON!

P.S. Oh, and could you please do an alternate ending in which Prince Harry died when he touched the spinning wheel?

Because that is one thing I always wished was in the Disney version.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Make the new clothes red and gold.

If green and silver, which are Slytherin's house colors, are what Draco's wearing, then Harry should be wearing Gryffindor's house colors, which are red and gold.

P.S. Love the gay Harry/Draco twist on Sleeping Beauty!

I don't understand why people would have a problem with gay-Harry fics, though. The way I see it, it doesn't matter if you fall in love with someone of the opposite sex, or someone of your own sex. Love is love, right? The heart goes where it goes. It can't be controlled.

Although, I am currently getting some VERY amusing mental images of Harry dressed up as Princess Aurora/Briar Rose.

Including the female body and girlish looks.

And to AMG, you have my deepest condolences when it comes to your sadist of a friend. (shudders)
DDwelling chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
LUV
HarrisonxPotterxox chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
More. Please. Now! _'
sweetboi1016 chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Awesome story thus far! What a perfect combo! I do have one quick question though...Why do you sometimes refer to harry as a "she"? I'm sure it was just an over sight...any way...I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Katsy17 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
awesome! update soon
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
cute. i look forward to the rest
Sianatra chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Yay, first review!

I think this story is very promising, it was quite an enjoyable twist on the original Sleeping Beauty. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more!

-Sianatra