Reviews for The Hothead and His Imprint
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2017
Its a great story loved it
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
It was so sad but very interesting so keep on
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2017
Why did no one confront Alice in how she was when Edward was blackmailing Bella? Someone (Jasper) should have punish her
adores.dylan chapter 2 . 2/24/2017
I love this story with a passion. You aced it, chick.
derpygamergirl chapter 15 . 2/11/2017
YAY I LOVE U
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
I enjoyed your cursing, fighting Paul and Bella relationship. The crazy Edward was an interesting addition to the plot as well. Thanks for sharing!
shbburks1 chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
I love this book it is so good for to be with someone other than edward and other than jacob and it is good for jacob to love someone else in that way other than bella na dit is good for some of her friends that were with her in the beginning to be apart of the life she has now you know about the werewolves and the vampires and such
britinvasion80 chapter 15 . 8/25/2016
I really like this story, except for one thing. When Paul marked her without her permission, and then humiliated her and hurt her by spanking her, she just got over it. She never got on to him for it, just forgave him. Her and Paul are the same as Edward and her, just he is an asshole and there is more humor. Its not a relationship of equals. Paul acts like a douche towards her, tells her what to do, she gets mad for two seconds, he kisses her, and then everything is okay?
Paty4Hale chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
helloooooo!i loved this fic...i have no idea how i found it but i did, and i loved it sooo much,,,it was funny and cute, and cheesy, and romantic as hell, and you didnt rush the main couple into a relationship and that was so good...there were times where i only wanted Edward dead, and i was cursing hi9m in my mind, calling him all sort of names "son of a bitch" being the lightest :) (so colorfull my language right?)
Anyway, congrats on this fic, i trully loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
"Bella's having people make choices for her" IH and running off to 'protect' others isn't doing the same thing?
Tee dree chapter 15 . 3/3/2016
Loved this fic! You have managed to do a good work with this Bella/Paul story. And I don't think these different pairings for Bella are easy... Thanks a lot!
DaphneandBellatrixPotter chapter 15 . 1/21/2016
I loved this story!
mounds01 chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
I loved the story!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Awful. Really. Others nothing. The name was trash. Just shit ending.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
The chapters are getting worse.