Reviews for The Hothead and His Imprint
JXB Addicted chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
That was a awesome story! Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed reading it! TTFN! JXB ;0)
JXB Addicted chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
LOL! Maggie is so his mate! TTFN! JXB ;0)
i'm in the looney bin chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
Awww i love it

Up and down, sweet and sour :P

Love paul, emmett rose :)

Almost cried at the end there ;)
Louise M Frost chapter 15 . 8/27/2011
loved it
notashamedtobe chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
Loved it!
onefidget chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
i just wanted to say that this was a great story. i love the way you wrote paul and his interaction and love for bella.
justxwords chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
Awwwwwe! I absolutely LOVED this story, I am in shock of how much I loved your Paul! I thought Jake was my favorite! I giggled and gasped the whole way through.
starinthem chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Loved the story. Love Paul and his sweet and sour self. Lol at Chucky. Good that Edward was able to move on. Cute that there is another Emmett in the world (lol at losing a bet and giving away his name).
starinthem chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Hilarious about the prank wars. Hmm Bella is ready to get it on. Aww Paul for being awesome about the situation.
starinthem chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Loved this chapter. Love the joking between Paul and Emmett, love the Hulk nickname. Cool that Angela is fitting right in. Good that Edward is getting help. Loved the part about Elvis and having two Emmetts around. Shower scene must have been fun for Paul.
starinthem chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Aww it was sad to see Edward/Eddie sides battling each other because they wanted to be loved by Bella. Good that he was able to find a way to let her go.
starinthem chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Ahh ok, they tried but failed. Ooh split personality Edward, love the idea. Bad Edward is really crazy and creepy though.
starinthem chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Love this side of Bella. Good for Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper in her life. Surprising that Jasper is helping her when Alice is on the other side. I guess no one ran after them because they are afraid to set him off (for him to bite her).
starinthem chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Oh man, that ultimatum sucks. I can understand her wanting to stay away but glad she told him and they have come up with an idea.
starinthem chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
That's so awesome that Jake imprinted on Angela. I love Jake and they would be awesome together. This is the first story where I have heard of this pairing. Also love that Paul is giving Bella time to not rush things physically with her. Maybe he said she could come willingly with him or he would turn her.
900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »