Reviews for The Hothead and His Imprint
maybeonedaywecouldgo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
So I'm really late at reading your story but hey! At least I'm reading and reviewing right? :3

I loved the first chapter. Paul trying to deny the imprint but later bluntly tells Jacob he changed his mind x)

"The rest of the afternoon was spent in pure torture, watching Jake paw at Bella ... She couldn't understand the show he was putting on."

I think that was my favorite part of the story xD

I could imagine Jacob getting touchy feely with her while Paul sat in the corner glaring at him. Awesome part :D

And him being overprotective. Just... Awwwwwwwwww! x3

Paul Cloud? I've heard many different last names being thrown around for Paul here on ff but Cloud? I just thought that was a cool last name :)

Anyways I look forward to reading and reviewing chapter 2! :D
TexasTurtle chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
Here is some love for your Hothead and Imprint, well done. Thank you for writing and sharing.
NurseKaytie chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
I almost didn't read this story. I kept skipping over it. After I read every one that sounded interesting, I finally gave in and read this one. I'm glad I did. It was definitely one of the better Paul/Bella stories I've read.
LoriAnnRut chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
I think you should have sliced Edward up into golf ball sized chunks, but I tend to be bitchy and unforgiving. I'm glad you didn't cave into people like me, you held firm and made him a good guy again. (Well as good as Edward can be. Go team Jacob, Sam, Paul, Jasper, ect...) lol Anyway thanks for the good story, I enjoyed it.
CarlieCullenBlack chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
Great story. This was my first Paul/Bella fic and i loved it. I loved the story line and Edwards craziness and his mate. I loved all of it so thanks for sharing it.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
This is a super enjoyable read from start to finish. Thanks so much for sharing your story!
Nutz for Kellan Lutz chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
i like the story and im absolutely adding it to my favorites list
JXB Addicted chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
That was a awesome story! Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed reading it! TTFN! JXB ;0)
JXB Addicted chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
LOL! Maggie is so his mate! TTFN! JXB ;0)
i'm in the looney bin chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
Awww i love it

Up and down, sweet and sour :P

Love paul, emmett rose :)

Almost cried at the end there ;)
Louise M Frost chapter 15 . 8/27/2011
loved it
notashamedtobe chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
Loved it!
onefidget chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
i just wanted to say that this was a great story. i love the way you wrote paul and his interaction and love for bella.
justxwords chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
Awwwwwe! I absolutely LOVED this story, I am in shock of how much I loved your Paul! I thought Jake was my favorite! I giggled and gasped the whole way through.
starinthem chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Loved the story. Love Paul and his sweet and sour self. Lol at Chucky. Good that Edward was able to move on. Cute that there is another Emmett in the world (lol at losing a bet and giving away his name).
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »