Reviews for The Hothead and His Imprint
curly-kitty chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I almost skipped leaving a review so you wouldn't have Paul put his pants back on, but in the end I decided to tell you that I love the spanking threat and hope he actually goes through with it. And then thinks about her pretty red ass while Edward is around. On purpose of course.
Lynn7808 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Loving this story so far, I was laughing as Bella was taking out her anger on Edward with the tire iron, and Paul when Bella got back..yeah that was good.

Can't wait to see what Bella does about the marking, I think her and Paul are going to have words or maybe she will get the tire iron back out..lol
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Ha ha ha poor Bella LOL. This was good I can't wait for another update GREAT JOB
Paul's Chooka chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
wow! lol I loved it! Comic relief! hehehehe! brillant I bet she did feel better after hitting him with a tyre iron! lol and the running ideas were hilarious! hehehe I especially loved the first and last bits (spank threatening and submissive and the marking) lol! But i think Paul is really in for it! lol maybe she use another tyre iron? ;) hehehe anyway update soon!
Roxy Whitlock chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
love it keep up the good work
AllisonSwan chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Love it! i love your Paul
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Go Paul! Bella already decided she loved Paul so no decision was taken from her.

Good chapter.
VenomWolfQueen chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
loved it! Great chapter. Hysterical paul is not a good Paul.
reddog25770 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Great update. Can't wait to see what Edward's reaction is. Paul so deserves Bella.
BandWhore2011 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
this is great!

please continue!

i'm not normally into bella/any of the pack fics but i love this!
brooklynsam3 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Go Paul! Whoop dat ass! Haha! I loved it! I'm on pauls side! Haha! Even if he took her choice away! The bitch had it comin! I c that she was not spanked. Haha! I want a spanking! ;D
arohalee chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I loved that Bella beat Edward! In my opinion she's far too soft in the series for a teen in this day and age.

I freakin' adore the shit out of Paul above all the wolves.
FrogQueenLaurel chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
OHHHH I love it! I am loving the many faces of Paul! Great job!
LilShawty14 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
mmmhhh kinky please updat i really love it
NearlyAnonymous chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Wow, you update quickly. I love it!

More please! Wow, this story makes me greedy.

Paul is awesome.

Im glad Bella beat Edward with a Tire Iron...even though it didn't accomplish anything. He's an ass.
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »