Reviews for Warriors: Little Ripples
popy380 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
LOL i love omen of the stars (i fineshed the last hope! cant wait for next series).
oh, and my brain exploded two months ago from feathers! (what did i just say? it makes no sense. oh well. ooh paper! wait what?)
CUPCAKES!
my life is boring (falls aseep)
did i just say aseep?
EWW!
ooh, a dead ladybud.
wait buD? bug.
bug? where!? (shrinks)
i am now.. uh... smaller!
cuz i shrink.
shrunk.
trunk!
ELEPHANT!
where am i going with this?
train of thoght.
FLYING BUTTER!
bye!
no, flutter bye!
no, FLYING BUTTER BYE!
bye (sorry if i wasted your time).
whitepaw chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
heeeeeello, could i join "theee mix?" i am veeeeeery calm and know a lot about heeeeeeeeeerbs. plus i streeeeeeeeetch out my Eeeeeeeeee's. i am a pureeeeee black cat with dark (veeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeery dark) brown eeeyeees. i neeeeeeeeeeeeever think beforeeeeeeeee i act, so thankfully i don't act much. but i am not good at coming up with plans. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease add meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to your story. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Starblaze chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Mistystar?
Super lazer ninja 12 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
im confusedi read the resurrection and it said cloudtail died.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
I think I remember seeing that remote movie... There's one scene where he muted his dog, right?
Ra1nfur chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
kuju! haha I typed random letters and I spelled an audible word!

...yeah. Loved the chapter. and the game show idea. and the cheese puffs bag. or was that chapter 5?

Don't you hat it when people are right? It's so annoying.

Hmm...I seem to recall another Bluestar that was a little touchy. *goes back to read The Epic Race again*

Haha. Bubblepaw can rhyme, but in doing so she used the word 'forevermore'
KISSmeBecca chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
this is so random, its amazing! xDDD
Ra1nfur chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Well. Lionpaw is definately a mood killer himself lately in the books. And I bet you found a site for Frostpaws last lines there *highfive* and I like food. And chili. wait...
Ra1nfur chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
BWAHAHAHA! Excellent! "Why do you have to solve all your problems using my behind?"
Redstar chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Darn!please?well not much going and my friend fixed up a go kart and now it runs pretty NOT checked your updates for about four good to see more bout your dads mom died,so my mom and dad went to mexico to go to the are coming home now.
Ra1nfur chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
update this soon please. ignore spelling cuz im on my dsi right now...I loved it! I'm an APPRENTICE! I dont drink chocolate milk!
Redstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
bubblepaw was a bit I have some chocolate milk?