Reviews for In Dreams
Tamha chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Poor, self-tortured Jareth. At least, having already read the Lady and the Knight, I know he won't stay so.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow. "Vagisil" killed me.
I am dead.
Thoroughly dead and it's all your fault. The "Not here, believe me, I've looked," got me laughing, and just being from Jareth's perspective generally was great. But "Vagisil" killed me and now I am dead.
But more than that, Jareth's intense, unwanted NEED for Sarah is just brutal in its painful, sad beauty, just as it should be. And how the Labyrinth possesses Jareth here is also VERY cool, and so different from everything else.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Thrilling, poignant and absolutely brillant
Larissa Lawren chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That dream was truly maddening.
lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Loved this. I thinkI have read the Lady and the Knight before but I am having another look see.
reme Sandra Couch chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
The plot thickens but tomo cause I have to go to bed
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oooh, interesting and awesome!
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I want to give this Jareth a hug so badly. It's extra sad when you dwell on exactly why he watched Sarah - it's not just a crush or a sad obsession, though you could call it either. Shes a window to a life he cannot lead.

A worthy prequel to a cool story. :D
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ohh the start of the evil rock/portal. Although I kinda like to think of it as growing mold, works for my analogy. But good intro/prequel for it.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I really enjoyed this! Lovely imagery and so heart-wrenching. Love this idea of the Labyrinth with the gripping and the sinking into stone - very intense - and gives this sense that he is a prisoner more than a king. I couldn't help but laugh at "...and he didn't bother at all with the glitter. Goblins didn't really have the capacity to appreciate a dramatic entrance" and Jareth's response to the "intelligence" the goblin was offering.

Very nice characterization of Jareth. Your writing style is so smooth and engaging. I'll have to explore your other stories. :) Thanks for sharing!
Helena Desjardins chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww, yeah, Jack is BACK!
LaniC chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love your stories, but I love quiche too! Loved The Lady and the Knight - interested to see where this will go. Happy there is glitter, concerned there is no leather pants ... xxLani
Jane Owen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow. I saw you favorited on another author's site, so I thought I would check out your Labyrinth fanfics. I started with this since you wrote that it is a prequel, and I must say that I am extremely excited to continue on to the next story. You are amazingly witty ("that Goblin exuberance could cause any measure of catastrophe. Floods. Spontaneous combustion. Quiche." and ""Vagisil," Jareth said through his teeth. ... Jareth had absolutely no idea what most of these names meant. But this name in particular sounded...quite...Well, he thought that if Sarah had heard him say it, that she would laugh at him." both had me in cracking up); your writing is flawless-as is your characterization of Jareth; and your over all writing style is very easy on the eyes. If your other works are like this, you definitely have a new fan :-D.
Seriana-the-nymph chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i like how you had Jareth so alone without Sarah it was sad but it made it fun to read great story cant wait for the sequel.
Dalbert Whitworth chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
What a fantastic prequel, The Lady and the Knight has been one of my favourite stories on FF and I'm so glad you continuing the story.

Your writing style is so lovely and fluid. Every sentence is well constructed and there are no sticky bits. It's easy to visualise what your writing and the characters are seamless, It always feels like a continuation of the original film.

Thank you for such an enjoyable story.