Reviews for Charlie Dalton's Post Appendectomy
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
ilove this so much! perfection.
— deanna (faves).
KPtheMoviesaholic chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
ahh...um. a kiss? a "see you at the dorms?" LOL. noooo! that's just hilarious. What was Cammy thinking? XD. Thanks so much for writing this. love your writing. :)
DeadPoet0712 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You know Chameron freaks me out but I decided to be nice and at least skim it. Because you're my friend and I also know you love reviews. From what I got, it was extremely well-written and interesting. But I still will never love them. Mwhaha!
Blackbirdox chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I repeat: SQUEE! Oh, Chameron. My God, I love it. 3 And you, of course, for writing it and helping create it and dedicating this to me.

This was just perfect. I'm really not sure what else I can say because I'm all giggly and flaily over here. :D And I'm totally imagining all the dirty things that are going to happen when Charlie gets back to the dorms. I agree, Rich. Mmm, Charlie's lips...
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
You two are going to kill me, you know that? I'm kind of sort of maybe a little bit considering this. Though I still prefer Charlie's redheads shorter, smarter, and ginger-er.

Poor Charlie, but maybe he'll get a cool scar and all the other Poets will be totally jealous like in Madeleine and they'll want their own scars...

-C