Reviews for Mad World
The Chibiest Finnian chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
How close are you to a new chapter? I'll be waiting.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY LIKE BRUNO AND YUSEI TO BE TOGETHER!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I love your stories.! Plz continue n update c': plzzzz .
Kool Aid chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
OMG i fail in love with this story please finish PPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE finish
SaintErmac chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Plz post more chapters
sammycrusinix chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
I realize this story hasn't been updated in a while, but as I've just read it and fell in love with it I would love if you would update it. It's such an amazing story! Pwease?
Blackbird1313 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Aw, poor Bruno! I now officially hate Jack because of what he's put poor Bruno through. Please keep writing! You're, like, my favorite author on this whole site! I would love to see what happens next. :)
Blckheart chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
poor bruno i feel sad 4 him but any way loved it gone an finsh the story it was just getting good
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
good
Ramijek chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
I have to say, you are an amazing writer. Please update! It's been over a year since you touched this story, so please at least try or tell us when you'll update next. I'll bug you if I have to until you do. So please update or atleast Leave a note in the story. Pwetty pwease with chewwies on top?
Kaishiru chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I hate Jack even more with each chapter. D: He raped poor Bruno. Good chapter though.
Kaishiru chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I just want to hug Bruno. :(
fanficsluva489636 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Please update. It'd be an awesome Christmas present :P
queenhelba chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
AHHHH NOSE BLEED! All over Jack's jacket ] bahahha

My nose has never bled. And I've run into 9485904 doors in my life. I have a nose...of steel.

NEXT CHAPAATAARARSRADADSD
azab chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
i loved it a lot and i am happy that you updated and i hope you update soooooooooooooooooooon