Reviews for Fangs, Leather, Love
Heiress of Saturn chapter 4 . 7/25/2002
_ very good-good. You're great at this stuff -

~TBH (unincorporated)
Little Girl Lost chapter 4 . 4/17/2002
This was great! I really like the fact that you brought out David's protective side when it comes to the pack. I also think it is great that you showed the bond that exists in Pack, even before a member is technically a member.

Maybe next you could write a fic about the man that was tring to kill Sela? I would love to read about how her father humiliated him and why he didn't just kill her when he killed her sister.

Great job, keep up the good work!
Smenzer chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
Wow! What a chapter! I would like to see how they admit to being vampires (IF they admit it...) before changing her. I mean, it would be interesting to see her reaction. And I would think that might be a hard thing for them to admit to a non-vampire, even if she is almost Pack. You are SO great at writing the various Pack members. I'm afraid in my fic I only sorta understand David: the others never really said much in the movie.
Smenzer chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
This is great! I hope you post more soon! I really look forward to reading the entire story!
johnnydepplover chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Eeeee! I loved it so much! The Lost Boys is one of the coolest movies ever! David is my fave character...write more! More, I tell you, more!
Saiyan Jalapeno chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Ohhhh very cooolll! I think Dwayne is so CUTE! Sela really lucky! And a great story!
MicahsCornChickLP chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Jackie! I like it! you posted! yay! good for you! this is a good start, and i can't wait to read morE!