Reviews for Sneaking Around Konoha
Colorful Swirl King chapter 27 . 4/30
Thanks for the awesome storyyyyyyyyyyy. They are adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
tayleah chapter 24 . 4/3
Harry should have told Sasuke that the snakes sounded like fangirls. If he knew they were like that he probably would never use one again.
ArielSakura chapter 27 . 2/5
Loved this fic! Wish you kept it going though :)
hello chapter 21 . 1/24
And Gai makes an appearance! Im totally looking forward to more interactions with Gai, whether it be Kakashi's or even Harry's. Good chapter and i can just imagine the blow up thats gonna happen in Wizarding Britain. Maybe you could even include a small portion of Hermione and the other's thoughts and feelings regarding Harry's decision? Draco would probably be quite glad though lol

Loving how tge plot is moving along smoothly and kudos to your amazing beta! I don't think I've found any major or noticeable grammer or spelling mistakes till now.
Well i wish you best of luck with the following chapters and plot line! May you be safe from the dreaded Writer's Block!
chronodaimon chapter 1 . 1/9
Great fic! What has happened to it? Will you complete it?
athenakitty chapter 27 . 12/15/2016
Wonder when the Elder committing treason would get caught. Will Harry and Kakashi get around to adopting a kid?
magicanimegurl chapter 27 . 12/8/2016
This is written beautifully and at a good pace. I kbow its been years but i hope you return to writing this. I love kakashi/Harry relationship. I love all your pairings. Kakashi is a good father and support to teddy. Glad harry still talls to his friends through the mirror. Overall love it. Update and write on!
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 27 . 11/22/2016
I love your story Sneaking Around Konoha an woukd love it if u continued writing it
Hannah.H chapter 27 . 10/10/2016
I just finished rereading this story. I love it just as much now as when I first found it. It is probably the best Harry/Kakashi pairing on this site. I hope that it will be continued. You are very talented. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
Very smart chapter name... that was sarcasm. But really this is a really great story and chapter. I love the humorous way you ended the chapter. The strange dynamic that played out at the end was wonderful.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 27 . 8/31/2016
Amazing story!

...wait so how tall is Harry? Ik he's short but like.. How short?
Kaiba13Dragon chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
Wonderful story! I love the relationship between Harry and Kakashi! And Kakashi is such a good father figure to Teddy!
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 8/22/2016
Ch 27 last update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 8/22/2016
Ch 23

If Harry wants own kid in those circumstances a potion could transform from inside and done.
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »