Reviews for Dry
TheStylishElf chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I did enjoy! Not my usual type of story that I like. This was well written and a good chacter story. Thanks!
daleaikman chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Great story. It has alot of great parts to it. Love the rose bud.
Fhyre.N.Ice chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
This is so cool! Kinda reminds me of that Stephen King movie, thinner, but a different scenario, ya know?
Nana56 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Really great fic! Loved it! Nice pacing and angst!

Well done, my girl. :)
moira4eku chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Thank goodness Sam had that bud from the dead girl's bouquet! I don't think Dean had much life left in him. Dean seems pretty much himself now. Thanks for the great hurt/Dean and comforting/Sam story!
dreamlitnight chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Nice dose of hurty comfort. Enjoyed it!
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Very cool curse. Poor Dean! I suppose I should feel bad for enjoying his discomfort quite so much... LOL! Liked that Sam saved Dean because he is a sap and picked up the rosebud!
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
babyreaper chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Wow, that was a fantastic end chapter, wondered how you were going to keep Dean alive for another two days, so all ended well. Thanks it was a great story, really enjoyed it.
laily.spenstar chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Hey Dizzo! This is the first time I read and review your story.I gotta say I'm thrilled to see that you finished this was great!I love dehydrated Dean here,and very caring the story,not too long and not too nice.I'm a bit confused though,it wasn't stated as complete at the I'm glad it job!
Lady Impala chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Very, very good. So relieved Dean's ok. :)
moira4eku chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Poor, poor Dean. He is just slipping away. At least it seems like he is holding on enough to be cured. Hopefully, Bobby can find what he needs and get Dean back on his feet. Looking forward to the next part!
babyreaper chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Great chapter, at least Dean is still hanging on, so how long is it going to take Bobby to get the info he needs and make it to Tom's place? Looking forward to the next post.
babyreaper chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
OMG Dean went down hill way to fast, Bobby's not going to have enough time to find out how to break the curse at this rate. So I hope the IV works. More soon . Thanks..
May Glenn chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
This fic had a slightly slow start but boy am I glad I stuck with it! I'm so worried about Dean, and that's something we all enjoy! ;) Don't expect the IV to work-but that's just my guess. Thanks for posting, and please update soon! :D I'll be watching!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »