Reviews for Dry
moira4eku chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Gulp, I hope the IV works! Poor Dean, he seems really bad off already. I can't wait to see what happens next!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Holy crap, I had a bad feeling that this is what was going on, poor, poor Dean! How in the world will they break a dead witch's curse? Dean only has a couple of days without water! Looking forward to reading chapter 3.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
gulp, I wonder what she meant by "dry". Dean sure wanted her dead (I don't blame him). He sure hates witches, doesn't he. Looking forward to reading the next couple of chapters.
nanoks chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
good story so far...you write very well, but i was wondering if your baseing your story on a stephen king story and a movie that just came out called thirst?

anyway love your story so far! keep up the great work:)

many hugs to you!
Shannanigans chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
This is getting really good! Usually I am a limpSam girl all the way, but sick Dean is so sweet! Guh, I have issues...

;-)
GaelicAngel chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I can't wait to see what is gonna happen next.

I really love this and please more
anon chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
oooo cool
Nana56 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Oh crap! Double crap! So not good!

Really loved scared, comforting Sam, tho. That was awesome to grab Dean and hold him like that. And for Dean to let him. :D

Good one! :)
FlapperGirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Human can go how long without water? 2-3 days? She choose a good one :S Sammy, hook him up on IV and call Bobby :S
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow! Awesome start! This is going to be great. She wants Dean to dry up and blow away, doesn't she? :( Little brother won't let that happen, tho. :D

Dean was really in self-sacrificing revenge mode here. Darn stubborn Winchester! :(

Really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very exciting start, can't wait for more!
Lbdba chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very exciting, can't wait to find out what you have up next!

Corina
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
what a terrific fight!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Good pacing here. I like how you use sharp adjectives: "...had taken on a tragic and appallingly premature meaning."

The only thing I have to check here is that Dean is more inclined to use his gun than a knife. But the effect was just as good here.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hell yes, you better continue, first chapter already has me hooked. What the heck has the skanky witch done to Dean? Please update as soon as you can, Can't wait. Thanks
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3