Reviews for Independent Esme
Spawn chapter 5 . 7/22
Like Alice and Emmett, I'm happy Carlisle and Esme aren't fighting anymore. I don't like it when Mommy and Daddy fight. It's good that they could talk out their problems and come to an understanding. LOL at most of it being Alice's money. I think starting her own business is a great idea. Great job on the story and thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 4 . 7/22
Poor Carlisle came home and walked right into a den of hungry lions. Whoever Mel is, she needs some serious help in the attitude department. She's a pit bull. All the man wanted to do was see his wife. He shouldn't have to battle with a group of vipers to do it.

Carlisle's boys are no help in dealing with women's issues. It's amusing that they are perfectly willing to get out of the line of fire, so they don't get caught in the crossfire. LOL at Edward being happy he doesn't have to deal with an upset mate. I hope that Carlisle and Esme straighten everything out.
Spawn chapter 3 . 7/22
I get that Esme is upset, I have to agree with Edward here. Listening to Rosalie, who still holds a major grudge against Carlisle, even after all these years, is not the best idea. I don't think Alice is happy with her sister either. It seems that Carlisle can't seem to keep his foot out of his mouth, though I think he was just trying to tell her that it would draw unwanted attention to them if she joined in the march. At this rate, he'll never get out of the doghouse.
Spawn chapter 2 . 7/22
Aw, Emmett is such a good man when it comes to how he respects and treats Rosalie. After her past, he's exactly what she needs. Love the brotherly ribbing between the Cullen brothers. Edward can be a little bastard with his mind reading, though I do enjoy how he messes with his family's minds when it suits him.

Ugg! I was all team Carlisle until he opened his big mouth and shoved his foot into it! Why the hell would he say something that stupid and offensive? I don't blame Esme for being pissed.
Spawn chapter 1 . 7/22
I was laughing out loud at the vision of Alice in the backyard with a bonfire, burning her bras. The fact that she would burn clothes that were still in fashion, is shocking. I get why Alice dragged Esme along, but she had to know that her Mother would feel out of place at the meeting.

I don't know why the woman was so shocked or disgusted that Esme is a stay at home wife and Mother? There's nothing wrong with that. Either way it got Esme thinking if she is truly an equal to Carli9sle or not.
KathrynLupin chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Bella Swan should go to one of these meetings. :)
AngelicSongs chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
This was really cute and a funny idea. I like to pretend it really happened in the 60s for the Cullens! lol
Hyda chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
That was a cute story! And a really interesting concept that I've never seen explored anywhere else!
telephonegirl chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
really enjoyable read.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
"Told you," Edward murmured under his breath. "But nobody ever listens to the mind reader, now do they?" he continued sarcastically. - I guess the world has had revenge on him for totally 'helping' Carlisle last chapter lol

so happy everything worked out and the happy couple is back together :)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
yup thanks for the help guys, esp. Edward. Carlisle is feeling da love. uh huh.

oh well at least Esme is ready to talk (lol "who's-the-most-sorry arguments)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
oh Carlisle...*shakes head pitifully*...
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
oh no! Carlisle she's gonna keeeeeeeell you! You better think fast!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
very interesting idea, put forward in a totally believable way I love it!

go alice, burning 'signs of male oppression' :P
Just4Me chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Perfect ending to my FAVORITE story! Thanks for the wonderfulness.