Reviews for A Faithful Friend
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
This had been an adorable story! Thank you for sharing!
wawa chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
meh. it was good. not great, but good. not enough lovey-dovey stuff and too much "what if" nanana u get it. oh and i really think both sirius' and remus' reactions were reaally off the wall, i'd get angry, of course, but i would not stay awy for that long. and if my lover ran off i definately would not be sitting in the kitchen, staring into a wall. it's a bit too much, if you know what i mean.

other than that, good writing etc. i don't get why you have divided it into three parts, though. i'd like it more as a one-shot. but that's up to the writer! :) thanks for a nice 15 minutes.
Serpent91 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Well done!
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Well done!
unknooown chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I just wanted to tell you this was an excellent story. The plot was interesting, characters tangible and just fun and entertaining. However, you seem to be fond of commas and run on sentances. I don't know if that's your usual style, but as a reader I just want to make you aware that having a sentance go on and on and on without a period break detracts from the otherwise great story and is distracting. I'd suggest reading your stories out loud and wherever would be a natual place to stop for breath or effect is a good place for a period, not a comma. Anyway, thanks for the story! Keep writing :)