Reviews for Berry Kisses
fabulousfriends chapter 3 . 6/3
Cool
fabulousfriends chapter 2 . 6/3
I have to agree with atreyus girl he is not gay it is a well written story that Si what my other review meant but not that I like the pairing...Atreyu is not gay okay just no!
fabulousfriends chapter 1 . 6/3
I like this fanfic it is awesome!
TwilaMusical chapter 1 . 5/2
In Reply to Atreyu'sgirl: WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF! Who cares if it's a Gay or Lesbian story, I say to the Author, You have done a very very very wonderful job, I congrats you, Don't listen to those Bitches out there...They don't know what a True Art of A Story is, :) :D
Atreyu'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I'm so sorry i was being a jerk. i just have anger issues. Lets start over. I'm very sorry. very very sorry. Please forgive me?
Atreyu's girl chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
AND I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING ORGASM! [tries to punch the author who made this, but held back by Elsa and Anna ] Anna: woah woah woah take it easy!
Elsa: just calm down and take a deep breath.
Me: NO! I'M GONNA KILL HIM/HER! ATREYU IS NOT GAY! I'M GONNA GET REVENGE!
Atreyu: it's ok! it's just a story Ella.
Bastian: Yeah, people just do it for fun.
Me [Ella]: oh...sorry about... you know the...violence and the swearing.
Atreyu: there we go, all better.
Me: Atreyu have you even read this?
Atreyu: what...? [reads the story and after he faints]
Me: Atreyu? Atreyu?
Jack frost: [pokes staff at him] is he dead?
Me and Anna: there's only one way to find out! TICKLE ATTACK!
Atreyu: HAHAHAHA STTOP! ST-STOP IT! [Anna stops tickling him but i didn't ] ELLA! ST- STOP IT! HAHA!
Me: I CAN'T ATREYU!
Atreyu: [sqirms and keeps laughing until he rolls over and he is on me] [blushes] well... this is awkward.
Me: ahh... c-can't..breath! ribs! ribs! RIBS!
Atreyu; oh oh sorry [gets off of me]
Me: thank you [blushes]
Merida and Rapunzel: Atreyu and Ella sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage and then comes a baby in a baby carriage!
Me: [blushes pink] HEY!
Atreyu: [kisses me on the cheek ] i think it could go well, and do you really thnk i'm handsome? and sexy? [winks]
Me: i did not say you were sexy.
Atreyu: but you said it already [winks]
Me; ATREYU YOU CHEAKY LITTLE BOY!
Jack frost; oh so you love atreyu huh?
Me: JACK FROST!
Atreyu: [puts his finger on my lip] shhhhh, it's ok [whispers in my ear] you wanna have orgasm?
Me: [shakes head] no...[blushes]
Atreyu: come on please!
Me: umm..
Fans of Atreyu: WILL HAVE ORGASM WITH YOU!
Me: NO! OTHERWISE YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS OFF!
Atreyu: so are you trying to hog me and have me to all for yourself
Me; yes! i..uh mean no! wait! i..uh mean..[Atreyu kisses me]
Atreyu: [whispers in my ear ] ok [winks]
Merida: awwww!
Me: shut up!
Atreyu's girl chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
GAY! WHAAT ARE YOU SEEING PEOPLE! LEMON BAD! and the guest who wrote I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM! WAS ME! YOU BETTER STOP THIS! ATREYU IS NOT GAY!WHAT DON YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM! He is kind caring handsome cool awesome and brave! what do you even know about him!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
AHHHHH! NO! I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM! NOW YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF WHORE! A DUMB FAKE BITCH! GRRR! I AM GONNA GET A CHAINSAW! CURSE YOU CURSE YOU CURSE YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED! WHY! THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON ALL OVER AGAIN! YOU MOTHER OF ALL BULLY! YOU LITTLE BITCH! GRRR!
PriestessofYaoi chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
you ruined my childhood *blushes*.
in a good way.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I LIVE IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
"I peed" That killed me XD BTW, awesome story
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Good story.
MyNamesMoonChild chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
haha I love this alot. I only have 2 words of advice 1) In chapter 2 you called the head bully "lead Bully" it could've been better to give him a name and character background. 2) Chapter 3 was sexy, the story needs to now be rated M.

Oh and I forgot one 3) Please update! I'm loving it! :D
Susannah Danielle Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
all i can get out of my mouth is... very nice.