Reviews for Berry Kisses
Oh my gosh please update, this is so cute!
dracodawnstar chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Oh I really hope you finish this story. Its all so beautiful!
dracodawnstar chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Wow! This story is romantic, cute, innocently sexy. I am loving how you wrote Atreyu, so outgoing and curiously adventurous. And Bastian, so sweet and shy but wanting something more. I love :)
dr phil chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
you need serious help
kronoan chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Wow! Very nice! :)
Skydoesminecraft chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Yeah do a Grace x atreyu pls
Description for Grace:younger than Atreyu,beautiful,blue eyes,black and brown hair,peach skin,and good at archery, and from the same world as bastion
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Do me x atreyu please add some love to like kissing or maybe marriage someone please
Grace emiliani chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Do me x atreyu please add some love to like kissing or maybe marriage
fabulousfriends chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Cool
fabulousfriends chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
I have to agree with atreyus girl he is not gay it is a well written story that Si what my other review meant but not that I like the pairing...Atreyu is not gay okay just no!
fabulousfriends chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I like this fanfic it is awesome!
TwilaMusical chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
In Reply to Atreyu'sgirl: WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF! Who cares if it's a Gay or Lesbian story, I say to the Author, You have done a very very very wonderful job, I congrats you, Don't listen to those Bitches out there...They don't know what a True Art of A Story is, :) :D
Atreyu'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I'm so sorry i was being a jerk. i just have anger issues. Lets start over. I'm very sorry. very very sorry. Please forgive me?
Atreyu's girl chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
AND I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING ORGASM! [tries to punch the author who made this, but held back by Elsa and Anna ] Anna: woah woah woah take it easy!
Elsa: just calm down and take a deep breath.
Me: NO! I'M GONNA KILL HIM/HER! ATREYU IS NOT GAY! I'M GONNA GET REVENGE!
Atreyu: it's ok! it's just a story Ella.
Bastian: Yeah, people just do it for fun.
Me [Ella]: oh...sorry about... you know the...violence and the swearing.
Atreyu: there we go, all better.
Me: Atreyu have you even read this?
Atreyu: what...? [reads the story and after he faints]
Me: Atreyu? Atreyu?
Jack frost: [pokes staff at him] is he dead?
Me and Anna: there's only one way to find out! TICKLE ATTACK!
Atreyu: HAHAHAHA STTOP! ST-STOP IT! [Anna stops tickling him but i didn't ] ELLA! ST- STOP IT! HAHA!
Me: I CAN'T ATREYU!
Atreyu: [sqirms and keeps laughing until he rolls over and he is on me] [blushes] well... this is awkward.
Me: ahh... c-can't..breath! ribs! ribs! RIBS!
Atreyu; oh oh sorry [gets off of me]
Me: thank you [blushes]
Merida and Rapunzel: Atreyu and Ella sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage and then comes a baby in a baby carriage!
Me: [blushes pink] HEY!
Atreyu: [kisses me on the cheek ] i think it could go well, and do you really thnk i'm handsome? and sexy? [winks]
Me: i did not say you were sexy.
Atreyu: but you said it already [winks]
Me; ATREYU YOU CHEAKY LITTLE BOY!
Jack frost; oh so you love atreyu huh?
Me: JACK FROST!
Atreyu: [puts his finger on my lip] shhhhh, it's ok [whispers in my ear] you wanna have orgasm?
Me: [shakes head] no...[blushes]
Atreyu: come on please!
Me: umm..
Fans of Atreyu: WILL HAVE ORGASM WITH YOU!
Me: NO! OTHERWISE YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS OFF!
Atreyu: so are you trying to hog me and have me to all for yourself
Me; yes! i..uh mean no! wait! i..uh mean..[Atreyu kisses me]
Atreyu: [whispers in my ear ] ok [winks]
Merida: awwww!
Me: shut up!
Atreyu's girl chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
GAY! WHAAT ARE YOU SEEING PEOPLE! LEMON BAD! and the guest who wrote I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM! WAS ME! YOU BETTER STOP THIS! ATREYU IS NOT GAY!WHAT DON YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM! He is kind caring handsome cool awesome and brave! what do you even know about him!