Reviews for Tendered Submission
flecour chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
it was indeed good for me :)
flecour chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I was feeling a bit too fluffy with all these sugar filled stories Ive been reading and you have just cured my literary diabetes. It was fabulous and soooo needed!
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Very nice Sunday afternoon read, thank you for sharing.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I hate to say it but I had to end it 3/4 point I wish I had known it was Carlisle, I know it is really silly, the only slash I can read is Jasper and Edward, that saga really fucked with my head, I can't get away from the "father/son" dynamic, especially since he turned Edward, I can't explain it, not to anyone, not to myself. Why Jasper, because there didn't seem to be the same bond there in the canon, on the other hand I can't read Emmett and Edward either, just the two of them together just don't work for me, Carlisle and Edward seems too incestuous. It was good, I loved that "they" fell in love, and then I didn't. it's not your fault, just that dynamic doesn't feel right in my head. I thought the rest of it was well done however.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Loved all these. They were great. Thanks for sharing.
LyRiCho chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Ooooooooo sooo slutty Edward! In a bathroom while waiting to met your grandparents! Hehehehe yet its some how romantic? Hehe
LyRiCho chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Ooooooooo love it! Its sweet in the end.. but ooooo soooo kinky and hawt! XD heheheheheheheh love it!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Mmmmmmm LOOOOOOOOVE IT!... Heheheheheheh. Really loooove the Dom and Sub! Spankings for all! Yeeeees! Hehehehehehehehehehe love over the spanks!?
SubtlePen chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Oh. my. fucking. GAHD.

yeah. that's going in my faves.
js18 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
jezabella singe chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Oh my f-ing god. Amazing.
RedneckGlamour chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Wow, you weren't wrong, that was HAWT! Would love to read a lot more chapters if you have any?

I think Sub Edward is becoming my fave..
Dil9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
aStubbornRose chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
zeewriter chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
*loud moans* mmmmmmmmmmmmm :) oh man. that was sexy. total control in the bathroom. though i was almost expecting to hear the other man speak up and have it be edward's grandfather. that would've been funny lol