Reviews for Six Words, Ten Wildcats
epic.is.what.i.aim.for chapter 51 . 9/9/2010
Perfect description. It's about time she stopped pining over Troy. Jimmie seems to be a nice distraction. :D
epic.is.what.i.aim.for chapter 48 . 9/2/2010
Aw, I love this one! I kind of just got into in this pairing, but that quote was just perfect. :D
krfan chapter 46 . 8/31/2010
ha! that was funny. i really like this chapter. i think that captured kelsi and sharpay's relationship at the beginning
itallfallsdown chapter 44 . 8/27/2010
I've been wanting to review this for like forever but I keep forgeting haha.

I love this idea it's hella cute haha. 3
MermaidRam85 chapter 40 . 8/25/2010
I loved it. Please keep updating.
MermaidRam85 chapter 39 . 8/24/2010
Thank you for doing a Traylor one. Throughout the entire series, it does seem like Troy and Taylor would have a secret crush on each other & felt they were meant to be together. But, they would never tell anybody & they ended up dating each other's best friends.

PLEASE KEEP DOING MORE! (especially if they involve Taylor)
LivingInMyDream chapter 39 . 8/24/2010
Can I request a sad Troyella break up one please? It really would mean a lot and yes I'm a Troyella fan - I just like sadness bahaha! If you did that one it would mean a lot! x
bsbneysdc chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
Still truly loving these...
smileforthecamera.x chapter 38 . 8/21/2010
Montez family? :)

But blech. I hate any couple with Troy or Gabriella in it that isn't Troyella. Troypay is sickening...
xGuiltyxPleasure chapter 34 . 8/19/2010
Haha. That's cute. Although, Sharpay and Ryan's mother's name is Darby, not Derby. lol.

xoxo.
MermaidRam85 chapter 33 . 8/17/2010
I like that you're doing these. Please do a Traylor (or any that involve Taylor). I would really appreicate it.
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
Awww, nice one. Looking forward to reading the others.
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Aww... This one's so sweet. I've always liked ways of escape. Can't wait to read more of the characters, they're are loads already posted.
krfan chapter 29 . 8/15/2010
oh, i love this chapter about Mr. Fulton.
krfan chapter 26 . 8/9/2010
aww that was sweet. they are quite an unusual match but i love them especially the dynamics that could be written about them since we saw very little in the movie.