Reviews for Chained to the Afterlife
MyEternalNightmares chapter 10 . 2/15
This was such an awesome story! !
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Awesome Sauce
FabOfFairyTail chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
J'ai beaucoup aimé cette fiction et était très surprise par la fin par contre j'ai été un peu déçut qu'on n'entende pas plus parlé des autres membres de l'équipage
niki chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
OMS! How could it end like that. I like this!
p.s. OMS means oh my sanji
Red Voident Dragon chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Aah! Rose! D: Why in hell did Hell do that? (Urrgh, no pun intended _) I haven't been able to review the previous chapters until but I gotta say its really good! Rose and Akio are by far one of my favorite OC's I've read in fanfic.

Freakin great so far, and I see theres one more chapter... Well, I best get reading.
Merucha chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
When'sthesequelwhat'sitcalledwherecanIreadit?

*ahem* Would you be so kind as to tell me? I'm rather curious :)
Crazy4Wolverine chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Hey! I just finished it and let me say that i did indeed love it! When i was frist reading it i enjoyed it sooo much because it was just like what would actually happen in the show or manga. You definetly stayed true to the characters the whole way! and I loved your OCs especially Akio. Im going to read the next one as soon as i finish my fourth chapter for my zoro fic! (which will be in like a couple of hours :D) Cant wait to read the next one.
cb O chan chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
AHHHHHHH! Where did the crew go? if they were taken to hell, were they killed, or is there an alternate way to get there? Did Hell take Zoros and Akitos nakama as a punishment for getting attached to people in the living world? One thing that I would like to see would be Hells personality... in this fic, there wasnt much of Hell except a giant foot and fire...

Cant wait for the next fic!
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Good job! This is one hell of an awesome story!
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Oh. wait they just appeared. Never mind.
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Why cant I see chapters 8 and 9? It says you updated two new chapters, but then when I look here, they dont exsist. Whats going on?
cb O chan chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Holy shit!... those earthquakes are his footsteps!

Zoro fan chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Interesting concept... I love it! keep on updating!
cb O chan chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
No Akio!

cb O chan chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Damn, Zoro's harsh! but I think its just an act so his nakama will leave and not get sucked into what ever mess Zoros in. XD