Reviews for The Harmony Ball
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
Go fuck yourself. Deceptive summary. Harry didn't go with Hermione. This story is simply to bash Harry. Does it feel good to bash on Harry and stroke your pathetic female ego?

I sincerely hope in your future that whoever you fall in love with fucks someone else in your bed. You fucking piece of shit. Your two-cent cunt of a mother regrets not aborting you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
You made it look like Harry was going with Hermione. Instead you simply bashed Harry to stroke your female ego. Deceptive summary.

Also, fuck you. Your mother was a two-cent cunt. Know that whoever you fall in love with will be fucking someone else in your bed.
brendan chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
I love this story it become of one of my favo's and the end is so funny.
Oh how you write this i really wish you made it to real long story out of it, so good is it. Or at least an epilogue otherwise. I bet the story would be a bit different and stuff.
Chloeebeee chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
That ending killed me. Im still laughing over it. Poor mr granger his girls all grown up
Harry Thomas Riddle chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
By looking at the summary we would actually expected Harry to attend the Yule Ball, but it wasn't the case. So I couldn't go further than the beginning...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Fuck you. No wonder your whore mother wound up in the hospital. Your husband fucks other woman when he leaves the house. Fuck you, and fuck offa roof. Kill yourself. Asshole.
Aurora077 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Okay so honestly that little plot bunny at the end was my favourite part! "I musn't harm the troll" lmaooo XD
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
I just loved this to bits. It was super cute and just so them. I wish there were more, but now my imagination gets to finish the story. Their first date, meeting the Grangers for the first time. The New Years kiss. So much potential. Fantastic.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
one thing that steams me is that the partners seem to dance with each other all evening, which is seriously impolite, and also sends the wrong message, as dancing with the same boy more than twice is virtually a declaration of betrothal.
Cloudlyon chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
man in 95% of the fanfictions i read with Harry/Hermione pairing that her parents appear in i love the Granger's they are my favorite family out of em all. and out of all of em i have read this has to be the best.
Thank you.
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
This is just amazing, and I liked Harry telling Ron right away. It was perfect the way he did it and he was so brave about it _

And Mr. Granger "I mustn't harm the boy" mantra scene was just so funny XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
A brilliant story really liked it thank you for sharing there is a sequel
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
A/N: "One thing that drives me round the bend about the way JKR wrote the Yule Ball was the timing of the event; scheduling it on Christmas Day seemed to me to be a way to pull the students away from home during the holidays when they would want to be with their family."

I didn't like it either. Unfortunately, you're trying to apply Muggle logic to Wizard minds. Quite honestly, I think the issue as you've stated it actually IS the reason why the Ball was scheduled for Christmas Day. I believe the Muggle-born and Muggle-raised, in particular, are being "weaned" away from the non magical influences in their lives. Fourth year would be about the time to start reinforcing that sort of thing.

As to students going home to be with their families and then coming back that night, I think that seems unrealistic. Unless there were only a handful doing this, I doubt they would have been allowed to use Dumbledore's floo, as he wouldn't want kids flooing into his office all afternoon; and there don't seem to be any other floos in the castle that are open and cleared for traveling, for obvious safety reasons. For the kids, that would mean either spending hours on a train (which I can't imagine would make a special run for only a few kids) or flooing to The Three Broomsticks and making their way back to the castle on foot ... slogging through the snow ... with their trunks. This would necessitate having professors out and about between Hogsmeade and the castle to supervise.

Consider, too, that most of the girls left the day's activities very early in the afternoon (1 or 2 p.m., at the latest) to start getting ready for the ball. This is canon and was loudly lamented by the boys, who couldn't understand why it would take them so many hours to get dressed. How would they do this if they were with their families half the day? Either they would have to leave so early they would miss the big family meal, or they would be far too stuffed to enjoy the dinner provided at the ball - not to mention exhausted and half sick from having to race back and hurry to make the ball. (Just applying common sense here.) I think everything was carefully orchestrated to keep the older kids at Hogwarts. Then again, I also think Hermione and Harry are dreaming if they think Dumbledore is going to let Harry leave the castle to visit the Grangers with Hermione. JM2K.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
really liked you take on this momment
purrfus chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Everything HP has been done - sometimes better than others.

This is well written seriously cute.