Reviews for A Proper Relationship
guest chapter 52 . 9/9/2014
best janto fanfiction ever !
VoteSaxon45 chapter 52 . 8/17/2014
I LOVE this fic! It's really excellent! Thanks so much for your skillful creativity, and I would be so bold as to request a fic that you should do. I would very much enjoy it if you wrote a fic involving the Doctor (possibly Doctor/Jack), the Master (evil or Jack/Master or both) and in some way John Hart, whilst still having Janto. This may be a really weird thing for me to comment but I really like your writing style and technique. P D
Your friend,
Anonymous Annie
sd4ianto chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Ya know Gwen never was SIC. S1 E12 CJH Owen tells Ianto he is second. And in S2 E1 KKBB Owen directs them in the house. Gwen was directing them when they were back at the hub already doing what they do.
iluvfandoms1 chapter 52 . 6/30/2014
Sooooooo cute! :)
Alanna L chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
This was so beautiful! I was crying so hard when Elizabeth was born. Truly amazing
Guest chapter 52 . 2/11/2014
holy crap this fic was the best i've read ever it was so sweet and funny and had just the right amount of drama,too bad the show didn't do this anyway my favorite part was when Gwen punished plus she always did piss me off quite a bit but my favorite thing was when Jack was all like "i'm Captain Jack Harkness and i always make time for sex"
CaptainJackHarknesss chapter 52 . 11/18/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story, I'm about to meet Garreth David Loyd in March at a con, so I'm really in the mood for some Janto fanfiction. Your story made me dislike Gwen reasonably. Before I didn't hate her, but now I do. Although I have yet to watch Miracle Day. I still say Ianto never died, that was bull, I cried for about an hour or so Dx and it still makes me tear up thinking about it...
litbitnurse87 chapter 52 . 10/10/2013
oh I loved this fic the development of the relationship between janto the gwen bashin seeing the insecurities of jack and him overcoming them. a very realistic story told well is there sequel lol
zsedenyi21 chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
i didn't finish the story yet, but this far this is a great story. actually best janto story that i've ever read... i love Ianto&Jack and i'm happy that finally someone shown Gwen's real side, because she is really SELFISH! and i hate that everyone says that she was the heart of the show Well...LOL in their dreams maybe Tosh or Ianto were the kindest on the show so one of Them was the heart of the show! Well anyway sorry for the rant, great story!
SanctuaryObsessed chapter 52 . 9/11/2013
This is absolutely brilliant, I was captivated from the start. Your a great writer! I'm definitely going to be reading some of your other work :)
SanctuaryObsessed chapter 43 . 9/11/2013
Oh my god, she's not going to start liking Ianto is she? Ooo, plot twist
sd4ianto chapter 36 . 7/20/2013
It's not a good secret anymore if the other person knows you're hiding something and lying to them. I side with Jack on this one. Ianto knows how insecure Jack is about being fat. Knowing Ianto was hiding something, it was a natural reaction from Jack.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 52 . 6/15/2013
This was/is Awesome!
Guest chapter 52 . 2/9/2013
I loved this story. It wasso sweet with Ianto and Jack. And I love Ianto retraining and testing Gwen. Too funny.
Elphaniss chapter 52 . 1/28/2013
That was brilliant. One of the best Janto Fanfics I've read. Thankyou for writing this beautiful piece. And great work on the Gwen bashing, loved it, especially at the end with the baby. I also liked how you hinted that Tosh and Owen liked each other. Thankyou :D