Reviews for A Proper Relationship
FranArian chapter 52 . 10/19
Good well written, nice handling of the characters.
petuniadoodle chapter 52 . 8/20
Lovely story. Shold have retconned Gwen back to diapers though:-

Fantastic story! I love the part about Myfanny helping Jack nest. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and story with us:-)
Smallbell chapter 52 . 5/22
Wonderful story.
Smallbell chapter 32 . 5/22
Great story. I'm loving it. Can't put it down.
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oh boy!
WRose chapter 52 . 11/21/2015
Just missing for ianto to become immortal
sd4ianto chapter 38 . 6/19/2015
UGH! My biggest pet peeve. I don't understand why everyone puts her as second in command. She wasn't second in the show. That was Owen. It would never happen. She would not be given that position brand new to the team. Not over the others that had been there for years. I know she's bossy and thinks she's more important than anyone else, but not s-i-c.
sd4ianto chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
Ya know they could have solved that little problem. Ianto could have been the big spoon.
sd4ianto chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
She says the man that she loves, but she really only loves three hero Jack. When he behaves as she wants him to. Doesn't show his faults. Because she really doesn't love anyone but herself and that includes Rhys. Especially Rhys.
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
When Gwen huffs about favoritism we ought to have Tosh bring up all the CCTV since Gwen had been there and see who was the favorite. It sure in the hell wasn't Ianto!
guest chapter 52 . 9/9/2014
best janto fanfiction ever !
VoteSaxon45 chapter 52 . 8/17/2014
I LOVE this fic! It's really excellent! Thanks so much for your skillful creativity, and I would be so bold as to request a fic that you should do. I would very much enjoy it if you wrote a fic involving the Doctor (possibly Doctor/Jack), the Master (evil or Jack/Master or both) and in some way John Hart, whilst still having Janto. This may be a really weird thing for me to comment but I really like your writing style and technique. P D
Your friend,
Anonymous Annie
sd4ianto chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Ya know Gwen never was SIC. S1 E12 CJH Owen tells Ianto he is second. And in S2 E1 KKBB Owen directs them in the house. Gwen was directing them when they were back at the hub already doing what they do.
iluvfandoms1 chapter 52 . 6/30/2014
Sooooooo cute! :)
Alanna L chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
This was so beautiful! I was crying so hard when Elizabeth was born. Truly amazing