Reviews for Anytime Soon
bekahbert chapter 1 . 3/15
This was seriously better than the movie. Thanks for sharing your writing!
Ro-lal chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh man. Oh MAN. This was AMAZING. Holy shit I can't find the words to tell you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
OH. Perry, you are killing me with how amazing you are. Shit. I just- fuck, I can't even believe this story it's so perfect
random chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was amazing. 3 I wasted all my homework time reading this, but it was worth it.
Wanderingidealism chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Pretty sure i won't get a response, but you should write a sequel where the bad guy comes back to get harry. I really liked this story, and the way y ou characterized perry and harry was very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awesome! Such excellent characterisations and the plot was completely engaging and believable. Well done!
LoolabelleMiracle chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Nicely written and very cannon.
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
OMG. This is the BEST KKBB fic I've ever read. And I've read a lot..like really a LOT.

And even in general (not just KKBB) it's a really Really great fic. My hat's of to you.

You are truely awesome.

I hope you do more KKBB fic.
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awww... I absolutely adore your work! I especially like the interaction between Harry and Perry, how you just nailed the former's stupidity and the latter's sarcasm, the occasional L.A. references, the general KKBB feel it has to it, the one-liners in between to stress their significance, your perfect description of Harry's drug-induced actions, the detailed and humorously ironic writing style... It's incredible, everything about it. Hell, even your grammar is flawless!
Indy Holmes chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Gawd, this was so cute (as Perry said, it might shoot rainbows)!

I loved this story and I really, really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story and sharing it here. :) The world needs more Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

And you really got me worried about Harry, there.
DaughterofFlynn chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love it...The whole 'so when do you start shooting rainbows out of your ass?' part reminded me of Supernatural XD
Pepper07 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! You were SPOT ON with the characters, and the plot was fast paced and had all sorts of good stuff! I love, love, love this story and hope that maybe there is a sequel involved? I mean, you can't just leave it at that? After the passionate kiss and the creepy warning from Maslin?

But if it is a stand alone; it's still great!
sheepnamedpig chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Christ, Perry, you're such an effing sap when it comes to Harry. We're all rooting for your happy ending with Harry.

(Hint, hint-please write a sequel?)
leoandsnake chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
only five reviews? I call BS, 'cause this was awesome. I love your Harry, and I love your Perry, and your banter and Sherlock/Batman references. the whole thing was just awesome.
Corporate Voyeur chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hot damn.

I'm reminded of the Geico commercial with Charlie Daniels. Namely the part at the end where he goes, "That's how you do it, son".

BECAUSE THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE. (son)

One of the main things about this I noticed was your characterization. Spot. On. Best fic in the fandom, right here.