Reviews for Misplaced but Not Lost
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Loved it so much 3
loveit chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
The length was perfect, and I love this unique story line! Also, hot scene in the end:p. Great writing, and the idea for Burghers Secret is definitely something I would read. Thanks for writing this!
LeFay Strent chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
*sigh* I love happy endings. _
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
This was truly amazing! It has got to be one of the best flowing, well written Roy/Ed story I have read.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
Aaaah, i loved this fic!

Sevvus chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
aw yeaaaaaaaaaaah lmao XD

this was brilliant i want to personally thank you for making it! it has definitely made the cut to go into my bookmarks! i feel so happy after reading this! this is actually the first RoyxEd story i have read, everything else has been parental Roy for ed..which may i say is one of the cutest things i have ever had the pleasure of reading! oh my god...but i find them as a couple...pretty awesome im stuck on which i would like to look for...XD
nekolin chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
:3 niiiice, niiiiice. i like, how much? :D hurr. i make lame funneh
Areus Bookworm chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
What an interesting concept,for Ed to be like that. I've never read a story like that befpre. Great job overall!
Nightmother chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
just need to point out occasionally you don't seperate people's speech. Like you'll have Hughes' speaking, then have Roy speak next but on the same line. It's a little hard to pick when there's a change in speaker
accident prone chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
Awww, that was adorable. I'm glad everything worked out like that! YAAAAY for people not dying. YAAAAAY!
inuv5 chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
I loved this fic. When I got to chapter 15, I wanted to cry because I knew it was the last chapter. I thought Roy was going to die when he jumped into the middle of the circle.
MissJudged16 chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
Wonderful! I loved this! It was fluffy and sorta angsty and sexually tense, lol if that makes sense. Good job. Especially love Roy! Well, Ed too. Oh you know what I mean! Good work!
pnginlvrs chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
This story is so sweet! I absolutely adore it!
in-silent-seas chapter 15 . 10/1/2010

I loved the story, I really did. :D

Can't wait to read the new one!

infallibleangel chapter 15 . 10/1/2010
As your beta, I thought I should review officially at least once. You know how much I love this story and how much we've both grown while developing it.

I'm sure your other readers will love it too.

Burghers Secret is going to be an even bigger challenge, but we'll work it out somehow.

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »