Reviews for Misplaced but Not Lost
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 15 . 6/5
I loved this story, but there was just one part that confused me; when Roy began stretching Ed, Ed wad still clothed, you never wrote down when he was undressed.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Loved it so much 3
loveit chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
The length was perfect, and I love this unique story line! Also, hot scene in the end:p. Great writing, and the idea for Burghers Secret is definitely something I would read. Thanks for writing this!
LeFay Strent chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
*sigh* I love happy endings. _
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
This was truly amazing! It has got to be one of the best flowing, well written Roy/Ed story I have read.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
Aaaah, i loved this fic!

Sevvus chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
aw yeaaaaaaaaaaah lmao XD

this was brilliant i want to personally thank you for making it! it has definitely made the cut to go into my bookmarks! i feel so happy after reading this! this is actually the first RoyxEd story i have read, everything else has been parental Roy for ed..which may i say is one of the cutest things i have ever had the pleasure of reading! oh my god...but i find them as a couple...pretty awesome to..now im stuck on which i would like to look for...XD
nekolin chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
:3 niiiice, niiiiice. i like, how much? :D hurr. i make lame funneh
Areus Bookworm chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
What an interesting concept,for Ed to be like that. I've never read a story like that befpre. Great job overall!
Nightmother chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
just need to point out occasionally you don't seperate people's speech. Like you'll have Hughes' speaking, then have Roy speak next but on the same line. It's a little hard to pick when there's a change in speaker
accident prone chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
Awww, that was adorable. I'm glad everything worked out like that! YAAAAY for people not dying. YAAAAAY!
inuv5 chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
I loved this fic. When I got to chapter 15, I wanted to cry because I knew it was the last chapter. I thought Roy was going to die when he jumped into the middle of the circle.
MissJudged16 chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
Wonderful! I loved this! It was fluffy and sorta angsty and sexually tense, lol if that makes sense. Good job. Especially love Roy! Well, Ed too. Oh you know what I mean! Good work!
pnginlvrs chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
This story is so sweet! I absolutely adore it!
in-silent-seas chapter 15 . 10/1/2010
O/O LEMON! XD Lolz.

I loved the story, I really did. :D

Can't wait to read the new one!

-Silver