Reviews for Portus
Legojunkie chapter 1 . 3/11
I really, REALLY want to see a snippet where Harry and Tom are drinking and lamenting over their experience together only for Dumbledore and co. to barge in after tracking Harry and promptly shitting themselves when they recognize Tom.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 1 . 3/10
Un peu déconcertant l'absence d'info sur le lieu " Portus" mais on s'y habitue vite, en bref chouette petit OS

Ps : vu que tu es francophone j'écris en francais :p
Logray Vadisi chapter 1 . 2/4
This has got to be, without a doubt, the best way I have ever seen of dealing with the Dork Lord. Thank you for a very enjoyable read!
riverghost80 chapter 1 . 1/5
Brilliant! This is one of those stories I wish was much longer but realise it may lose some of its impact if it was. Would like to have seen snippets of Tom's visit though. The last line should have been "so, you think we should send Dumbledore?" :)
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
That is good stuff! Pretty funny to read. Thx )
Fetteraga chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I... can't comment about like or dislike. it's simply different. interesting concept, perfect length for a piece that honestly I would of not bothered to read past chapter 1 if it was 100k in length. 7.5/10
The Froob chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Another awesome story from you tigerman!
Ardent Flame chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That was... very weird, but in a good way. Loved it.
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
fantastic
4701rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! *falls on the ground with tears in the eyes* That ending rocks!
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Huh. I think I'm really confused. Um. Like what just happened. Well then. I mean, it was a good story, but I was really confused.
frostyhogwarts chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I like this story alot. It is very unique and well written. Sorry, I'm not good with words, but this story is great.
DarkElucidator chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
HAHAHAHA
frytrix chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
You now, this could be a great start for a crossover story. Just please for all that is holy keep the pairings straight.
GrimLurker chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
A story this short doesn't usually interest me, but as I'm laid up sick and i know you don't write bad stuff i decided to give it a shot.
I'm very happy i did.
An amazing story indeed. The basic precepts are very interesting, the cosmology fascinates me and the rather stark storytelling did it justice. I would of course like to see a longer version, following his balancing more in detail and perhaps joining him in his return to "normality", the reactions of his friends and such but in a way it's perfecty as it is. I'm reminded of some adventure games i played in the days of 286-computers and Windows 3.31. And the latest Tomb Raider, Stephen Donaldsons books and many other things.
Brilliant in its simplicity.
Thanks.