Reviews for An Unforeseeable Development
HairSprayFashionista chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
EVERYTHING you write is made of WIN! Are you planning on writing a sequel to this? Perhaps from Spock and Nyota's POV? I would be amenable to gifting you with my first born child if you made some additional magic in fanfic world. :)
faithspeaks chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Thank you for writing a sequel! I was so excited to see this and it was such an enjoyable and fun read!
Josie010 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
.Goodness! Thank you so much for fulfilling our request on the LJ forum for a sequel. Boy, did you make me happy when I saw your name in my in-box. I really appreciate this! And I absolutely adore the story! :)

I thought you were going to go in a really angsty and serious direction with Komack (that would have fine with me too. I love angst), but it was really fun for me to read all of the humor that you included in the story.

Little Spock and Nyota is just too adorable for words. Their dialogue and actions are some of the best I've read since reading fanfiction for these two. I got the sense that once they returned to their "adult" forms-that the body maybe adult, and the mental faculties are there, but the adult "reasoning, discernment, or judgment" hadn't caught up with them yet. The actions they enacted to come together reminds me of things that a teenager(s) would do complete with the carefree attitudes (they are still in a very public place). Could totally be my perception alone; but it added a nice little layer in there for me to contemplate.

Also, I like how you used his onset of pon-farr in this instance. It is interesting to read your take on how powerful Spock's telepathic abilities are. I laughed right along with Amanda as Sorel is informing Sarek and Amanda of their actions. And I love all the support that Sarek was enacting throughout both chapters!

Very well done.
elaine451 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Loved this! It is just too cute for words...but I'll try. The interaction between Amanda and Sarek was just priceless. His concern and obvious love for Spock was wonderful. And Spock and Nyota? Just brilliant!
StillStacie chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Magnificent and funny as usual .Great story . Still mad as hell about the Experiment(no update ?) Anyway,love your writing.
Gerriv chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for fulfilling our request for a sequel to one of the best stories that I have ever read! This chapter was so cute and touching. Love little Spock and Nyota, and Sarek and Amanda are wonderful. Thanks again!
EmpressNK chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hilarious!

So many cool characters in this story. Komack is an ASS.

Spock's determination to get what he wants knows no bounds lol :)
CMW2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Sequel of WIN. I loved the interactions between Spock and Uhura and Sarek going to bat for them. The pompous guy can go jump in the bay (like Uhura did :)) and I really enjoyed this fic. I hope that you can eventually do more with this plot line.
markie804 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is really a terrific story. Please give more.
grumpirah chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
LOLz that was awesome. I laughed so hard. thanks for the update!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hahaha! I love this! I find it dubious that Star Fleet medical could tell that Uhura was a virgin, especially since a broken hymen could occur in many other ways, only most of them sexual. That said, the rest of this was lovely and in much the same tone as the original story. Lovely!

Thank you for sharing!

~Emily
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Cute!
spockside chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Must say, once more...awwwww, Spocky! Too cute, and yet so devious. Chip off the old block.

And Nyota...I'd hate to get on her little girl bad side.
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Color me amused! I greatly enjoyed this follow up. Poor, Sarek, that's going to be an awkward conversation given Komack's illogical dislike of Spock. Loved the Sarek/Amanda interactions!

I liked seeing Soral, but I rather thought that the marriage of Daniel and his daughter was very unexpected because it only occured after Daniel was de-aged in the process of being cured of a fatal disease. Until then Daniel was too old for her because he was elderly and near death by the time she reached sexual maturity.
tcall chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow what a story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your perception of their relationship was beautiful and I loved Sarek's acceptance of Spock and Nyota.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »