Reviews for cord of life
syrraki chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
;-; *wibble* this is so lovely.
Common Sense chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A damned good one-shot as I've ever read. Thank you for writing it.
ranika chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
that is THE best fik i have ever read!
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great story! ~ and this isn't the average "oh-you're-so-good-but-no-other-comment" type of review.

A beautiful story of angst, tragedy and friendship, and we can see Sasuke's hurt feelings all the way through, his desire to protect his beloved. As Konoha turn him away, he feels a turmoil of hurt and shock, and reminiscences his brother and Naruto when he had a happy life.

My favourite part of was when Madara was explaining to Naruto what Sasuke has done for him - Naruto's so bratty that he doesn't realise. Madara takes the initiative and turns himself into a sort-of protagonist/antagonist and explains Sasuke's efforts to redeem himself as an anti-hero whilst Konoha is the villain for turning him away. Sasuke dies - as is befitting for a hero who has hidden in the past yet no future. He'll be remembered.

"It is the story of two boys, a genius and a dead-last, and their bond."

~ Pecha Pichu
calliopechild chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was great. Really well-written and very well done, and your Sasuke was awesome. My only complaint is why couldn't Sakura save him? Augh... . I know he still wouldn't have fit in within Konoha after that, but still. Sigh. Even with all the sadness, you did a great job, and I loved your ending; it was absolutely perfect. Thanks for a great fic.
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
...

SAD FACEEEEEE D:
Blake chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow. that was awesome, but u shud make 1 less sad
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So beautiful and well written.
TheVariable chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I have to admit, I'm not a fan of Sasuke and NaruSasu, but this was just so...how do I put it?

Sasuke's emotions and his feelings were very nicely written. Sakura and Naruto seemed a tad OC in the beginning, but if they really did give up on Sasuke, I suppose they would act like that.

I liked it, very much.
Ultramarina chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Really beautiful.

The story is really comprehensive and detailed. Great job :)
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is amazinggggggggg! Best one shot I have EVER read! Omgg favorite!
West of California chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I'm crying so hard right now XD I feel dumb, but this was absolutely gorgeous, so beautiful and so sad. It's honestly one of the most heart-wrenching pieces I've ever read. This is the most incredible SasuNaru fic ever, in my book. Truly wonderful. Thank you for writing this :3
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was more than breathtaking. Really great style of writing.
RenRen chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OH... my...word...

that was the saddest thing ever!

GRRRRRR! ... even though we all knew he deserved death, still didnt want it to happen... *tear*
o0OMintO0o chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This one-shot was lovely and also heartrending, but with an ending that left me with a smile. Excellent style, and illustration of Sasuke's ability for denial and what it takes for him to overcome it. Thank you!