Reviews for Evening the Score
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Amazing story! I seriously loved it :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
So, I can understand why MLS wants to draft him. I know they sometimes spend the big bucks to get a big name on a team to boost sales, exposure for American soccer, etc.

But, why is Edward so keen on being on an MLS team, unless he's just homesick? MLS is **NOT** the league to aspire to if you're a soccer/football player. Since I'm English speaking, I know English/Barclay's premier league is a biggie. The leagues in Germany, Italy, and Spain are huge, too.

I guess you could reason that he wants to promote the sport in his own country (but, I'd imagine he'd be a standout on the US National team for things like World Cup). But, really, you'd think that he'd want to play his best game, and Arsenal would be the ticket for that.

The way this story is reading, though, it's like MLS is where to go when you're an elite player. That's the main thing throwing me off of this story.
Just Sus chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Ah,perfect HEA for them!
Thanks for the ride!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Whew, glad she wasn't hurt badly!
Just Sus chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Ahhhh, he's so sweet with her... And so very patient!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
Oh, shizz... Cover blown! Now what?
Just Sus chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Could Alex have anything to do with it? Through another trainer or person?
Just Sus chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Oh, no! How could this happen?
Just Sus chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
This made me cry!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I am loving this!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
So much for her will power!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Love me some English football, and copper-haired men! Edward and Bella's interactions so far are pretyy funny!

xoxoSus
Thata chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Hi there again, girl!
How are you?

Thanks for replying my reviews!
I've just finished reading "Evening the Score", the outtake and the futuretake and I have to say that I can't believe this was your first fic ever!

It's really good, as your other fics, and Edward is such a a great guy (even when he was a bit of a player). Bella is infuriating sometimes, but it's nice to see how she changes in the story and how accepting and happy they are at the end.

I enjoyed so much the EPOVs too and Katie and Seth are adorable...I can see some similarities with "Teacher of the Year"'s kids and Bella and Angela's friendships. I bet the idea for that fic kind of was born at that futuretake, right?! LOL

Congratulations for your fics and, once again, thanks for not pulling them out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
MagTheBookLover chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
I felt like reading a Soccerward fic and I'm so glad I chose this one. I loved it! 3 Thanks so much for writing it :) xx
AJDreamz chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Loved the story! Love SoccerWard! Seriously, he's awesome!
Also, thought it was awesome that you had Edward as a Wake Forest alumni. That caught my eye right away! Love that school, but because it's so tiny most people have never heard of it (but they have some great athletic programs! And it's a great school in general)!
And by the way, I totally guessed Alec was behind Edward's positive drug tests. His ego was just way too big to let Bella go! Although, you did have me wondering about Emmett for a while! Great job!
Anyway, love your stories!
Ari