Reviews for Evening the Score
Nicoconsd chapter 20 . 8/21
What a fun adventure! Thanks for a great journey :)
in this chapter, why did James say Psst Bella instead of Sarah? Did he know or is it a typing error?
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 7/14
This was a fantastic ending to an amazing story. I really enjoyed the journey of this one. This chapter in EPOV (my favorite POV) was really quite a wonderful surprise. I loved the hand job on the plane. Really loved the house they purchased together. That she now has her very own writing job and is an Editor . . . that was a long time coming. It was wonderful to read that Alice moved to be with Jasper. That Emmett proposed to Rose. Then this, with these two . . . fantastic proposal. Really fun ending. Thank you for sharing your imagination! ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/14
A good ending. I'm glad that the authorities wanted James to implicate his cousin Alec in this mess. Even though Alec was arrested and he was kicked off the team, I just don't feel that is enough. Did James get attempted murder thrown in to his charges? Because that is exactly what he did when strangling Bella in that locker room. I really had fun reading the game part of this. The crowd very happily welcoming Edward. The stadium and the room they all got to enjoy the game in, with all the other wives, girlfriends and families. Then the after game place, sounded great as well. I loved their night together, outside under the stars. Hope his penthouse is higher than the surrounding buildings, otherwise some other people are getting a great show in watching these two. Loved her stumbling to ask if it was still okay for her to move in. So sweet. His response was fantastic!
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/13
I loved his parents . . . they were wonderful! Also, that story that Edward made a goal into his own teams net at age five, so effing cute. When she got the recording and didn't go immediately to the security room . . . I just knew he'd hear her with Rose and attack her. What an ass. So glad she was okay. Very glad they got all they needed to prove that Edward was set up. Still hoping Alec has something happen to him as well. He's the dick that set it in motion. All because of his inadequacy. He wasn't good in bed, as he finished before her. She didn't want him any longer and he followed her like a freaking puppy. He was mediocre at futbol. Yes, he needs something done to him, a price he needs to pay.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/13
Okay no brains, no headaches, right? What an idiot this James is. I liked that the big wigs felt what she had was inadmissible but, still wanted to nail this asshat. All because Alec thought he could have more with Bella. She told him it was a one time thing. Blew him off numerous times . . . and till he thinks Edward stole her. Too pathetic. James admitting that he didn't want to do what Alec was asking, yet did it anyway, what a douche. I'm glad it worked. Now they just have to nail this jerk. And, Alec can't get away with it either.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/13
I'm so relieved that Rose was pissed, yet still very much willing to help. They've got to get Garrett into that security feed and back track to the announcement day. They've got to find out how Alec got James to put this into motion. They have to get everything concrete and still manage to save Rose and Bella's careers. Let's face it, Rose's is just as fucked as Bella's if this comes out in the wrong light.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/13
Loved the addition of Garrett, he was a bunch of fun. Liked that she linked Alec to this, even if she didn't quite get there yet, she will. At least the seed was planted in her brain. You know Edward knows that was Bella. The electric current would've been a dead giveaway. Her body would be the other, if he looked at it. Ruh-roh, Emmett. I don't think it's Emmett but, he may tattle on her to Rose and Edward. Yikes! She's so going to get caught! Yes, the surveillance cameras should show something.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/13
Don't care that Rose thinks it's yesterday's news, or that the baseball story was exploding, Bella knew she was being shady with Rose and that's not cool, at all. They are friends, not just co-workers. She should've got her full attention. Or, at the very least brought it to Ben. I don't like that Bella is the one snooping. It can and will cause a major shit storm if/when she does uncover the truth. Because she's his girlfriend. Therefore, nobody will believe a thing in what she uncovers. No matter how they spin it. I did like that the light bulb was coming on in Edward's brain. He needs to tell his agent and Union rep this immediately.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/13
Forgot to mention in my last review, that I loved that she decided enough was enough and went to his home. Also, really loved that the doorman let her up with no issues. Okay, so now this chapter. Whew! Thank you for making that separation so brief. I actually love stories when BxE are happy and the drama goes on around them. Such as this. Can't wait for them to figure this out. It's utter crap that he's had to deal with this on a brand new team. This will make some of the others doubt he's legit, even after they figure out what's happened. I'm still putting my money on Alec. His aggression with Bella that day had me saying he was using in my review of that chapter. Will wait to see. I really loved that she was having trouble getting her ILY out. Stammering about, made it that much more sweet. His suddenly being right in front of her, kissing her so passionately, was wonderful. His out pouring of words that matched hers . . . so good. Really, really good.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/13
I'm glad Rose spoke to her. It's really too bad that Bella is so full of Edward-brain, that she's not focusing and figuring out how this happened. With Rose and her, they could figure this out really very quickly. Also, Edward not calling her back and/or texting is understandable. I'm glad she went over there. I was not surprised that it was Alice giggling on the other side of that door though. I kind of figured that out, when she wasn't retuning Bella's calls. I am very intrigued with the 'how the hell did that happen' part though.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/13
I was about to say, you listed this as humor/romance and then threw in the massive drama . . . that sucks! Then you acknowledged that in your a/n, so you already know this. I was kind of really pissed that she instantly believed that he would do this. How could she see this man doing that. He's so sweet, kind and very even tempered. Which are not symptoms of roid heads. Then again, they said this one masks all the usual symptoms. Still she knows him and she should know better than to believe this crap. Then he pointed out the reason she was so quick to jump to that conclusion and it made sense. She wanted it to be true, so she could force the walls up around her heart again, pushing him away at the same time. I'm just so glad he realized it for what it was, before he left and told her so. It just sucks that she's not strong enough to be there when he needs her most.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/13
These two are hot as hell together. And, you keep writing them hotter and hotter in the bedroom. The whole part with her words to him again . . . GAH! She is really affecting him. I really like it! Loved when he threw her over his shoulder and took her out of the club like that. Oh, and it was funny that Jasper and Alice didn't hit it off at all. Very amusing. Now, if Edward tested positive for anything, I'd lay money down on it being Alec that spiked something he drank. He's been jealous of Edward since before Bella came around. Then Edward got Bella, which pissed of Alec. Alec wasn't chosen for any teams anywhere so, why not take down his nemesis? Hell, he probably spiked all the other teammates that got booted the year before so he'd get his chance at a starting position. Hmmm . . . interesting. Go Bella . . . get to the bottom of this.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/13
I wasn't upset that they didn't sleep together their first night back together. I loved what they shared. Conversation, food, snuggles and each other. It was perfect the way you wrote it. Him waking her up and their wonderful banter, first thing the next morning, before the press conference, was fantastic. Loved how Edward shut down the questions on their personal lives. That was awesome. His apartment was spectacular. There wasn't anything I didn't like about that place. Such great descriptions that you provided. Loved it. Then the hot as hell sex they had, yummy! That was definitely sexy as hell when she gave her feelings words. I flove how he demands she open her eyes and look at him when they are passionate. Jasper was flirty, big time. So glad Edward is staying the night at Bella's too. I love that she's accepting all if this. So excited!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 7/13
This chapter gave me that fluttery happy feeling all the way through it. I freaking loved this chapter. It was absolutely wonderful. There are days in our lives, when you just need a bunch of fluff. So, thank you for the fluff! I love that Emmett chose NYC too. I thought Alice's exuberant phone call was funny. Jasper will be there too! The whole gang is together! Edward's romantic side convincing Emmett to surprise Rose . . . awwww. I wonder how Rose reacted to Emmett surprising her? I bet she was beyond thrilled.
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »