Reviews for Evening the Score
hippie starr chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
I can hear him whisper something I can barely make out. But I hear it vibrate on the other side of my door. "Bella, please." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* That gave me chills and heart flutters. Awwww he came to NY for Bella. So sweet!
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
She likes him...obviously. Hopefully she will get her head out of th clouds and realize it soon.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Aww. They are so cute.
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Holy hell...all of the jealousy with those two...Well, it's about time they did something about it.
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love it...this is awesome they both are so arrogant and they want each other. I can't wait to see how she handles him or how he handles her...
PhilaDame45 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
*audible awwww* totally loving these two. SO nice to read a fic where Bella isn't a prude or repressed- lol. And, what's not to love about cocky, dreamy, and swoon-worthy Edward? Looking forward to seeing where you take the story.
xoxo-rachieeex83 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
OMG! That was so goood! I am in love with this story!
XHellokitty99X chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
OMG!

DH I actually have tears!

He is in New York he is in New York!
RoseArcadia chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
And I just melted into the floor!
Lolypop82 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
OMG!

I need chapter 8 ASAP, or better yet NOW!

I effin love this fic... srsly DH you are a genious!

LOVE

Me ;D
alwaysyourflightlessbird chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
OMG, such a hot chapter, and such a sad one too! The end nearly made me cry!

I have faith that soccerward will be back soon, and I think what he would have told her is that he loves her.
radar1230 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
I'm curious to find out who Edward decides to play for. Definitely going to be looking forward to your update, the ending of the chapter left me wanting more...that's good.
LadyTx chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
That chapter made me cry! I can't believe she said goodbye in a note.

And all 3 stories you pimped out own me right now also. I love For the Summer. I cry every single chapter in that one! Only two summers yet. Wonder what she'll present us with in the next chapter. This one ended with both of them in relationships. And I'm ready to kill Edward in WP. He needs to quit wallowing and follow upon Bella!

Hopefully rl sill slow down a bit for you and we'll get an update soon? I'm dying to know who will make he first move- will Edward go to NY or will bella end up taking a job in Chicago?
thelostartofletterwriting chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
BOO, now u have me all *sad eyes*

I'm thinking Edward will be showing up in NYC sooner rather than later :)
I.S.Teigen chapter 6 . 7/29/2010