Reviews for Evening the Score
hopelesstattromantic chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
OMG OMG OMGG! made me effing cry! TOO GOOD! and doesn't help that i was listening to home by michael buble lol
kalibean chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Love this story! Cheerful and fun and I enjoyed the smut too. Looking forward to reading more if your stories and some of the recs, too.
NanStew chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
What a wonderful story. Thank you.
NanStew chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Its the guy from London that didn't get a team. Figured that out as soon as the test came back bad. Just waited to see how it could happen.
NanStew chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I didn't know about Icy's MoTU 2. Never read it but did MoTU. I realize now its Fifty Shades 3 books. Just MoTU with new names. wow hot story online and now best sellers. Even Ellen show mentioned them. Made my lady parts tingly.
NanStew chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Is this your first story? Its fantastic and I love it. I've read a few others of yours and missed this somehow.
dbarr913 chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Loved this story!
amberkey chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED this story!
rubiesymusica chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Perfect ending for this story, love love LOVE it!
rubiesymusica chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
As a soccer fan I'm ashamed to say that while I have been reading fic for a while now, this fic is only now coming up in my TBR list.

I love how you made Edward an American playing in England, why Arsenal?! It's my old BB of a crush's fave team so just thinking of him while I read makes me swoon and angsty all at the same time.

I love how persistent Edward is with asking her to stay and yeah I'm in a puddle of lovey-dovey goo over here.

Great job with this fic!
Vanessa chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
omg. i actually cried in the end of this chapter... love this story so much.
mao nase chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Alex did it.
kokobun chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
I love soccer Edward! What a great story, what a great job. Thanks for posting it.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
SHIT-AWESOME! i think I'm in love!
beachcomberlc chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
I needed something to read this weekend and rather than start something new I decided to re-read a favorite and chose EtS. I have always loved this story and it was like spending the weekend with an old friend. I loved it as much as the first time!

Thanks for the smiles