Reviews for Evening the Score
Edward is goin to play in New York
Ms.Birdde chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
She finally said yes
Ms.Birdde chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I knew Rose had sex with Em when she texted Bella sayn she wasnt goin to be at the interview
Ms.Birdde chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I thought she said that she wouldnt let him in... mmmmm... loooks like she did
Ms.Birdde chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Edward got me guh when he said that Bella was eyefucking him when he was doin it to her at the conference thing...
love2readtwilght chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Just finished your fantastic story! Great job and interesting plot line. Thanks for sharing! Also, thanks for all the recommendations: I particularly am fond of sportswards. So if you have any recommendations for that I would love to have them: Thanks again!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Evening the Score has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
panthony chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
One of the best stories I have read lately. Absolutely loved it!
Cowgirl0803 chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
Really cute story and I thought Soccerward was a lot of fun.
MarilynBaby chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
So good. I am loving all of your stories, I just wish that perhaps, there was a future take or something so I would know how their lovely life turned out. Cuz' I just know.. it's going to be all kinds of AWESOME.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
It was a very nice ride with Soccerward and Reportella. I have highly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.
Irabella RobSten chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful story. Thank you. I love it. :)
Evelyne-raconte chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
It's time Bella takes her fingers out of her ass and move something to help Edward and not break him.
Anon chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Love it. Perfect.
DagnyHepburn chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
I love Soccerward! Super sexy *swoon* Loved the story! Thanks for writing :)
1,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »