Reviews for Evening the Score
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 7/13
This chapter gave me that fluttery happy feeling all the way through it. I freaking loved this chapter. It was absolutely wonderful. There are days in our lives, when you just need a bunch of fluff. So, thank you for the fluff! I love that Emmett chose NYC too. I thought Alice's exuberant phone call was funny. Jasper will be there too! The whole gang is together! Edward's romantic side convincing Emmett to surprise Rose . . . awwww. I wonder how Rose reacted to Emmett surprising her? I bet she was beyond thrilled.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 7/13
I really, really, really hope that this means he chose NYC as his new home. GAH! This chapter was really fun to read. Reading her transformation and realizing she does have feeling for him. That she doesn't want to go out anymore, being 'bait'. You really made me crave Chinese food, as yes, it is the food of Gods. I liked Alice and now that, hopefully, Edward is in NYC to stay, Jasper will visit and Alice will fall head over feet. Well, unless Jasper is married to Maria, then no, I don't want that ;) I loved that he sent her flowers and that she just didn't know what to make of that. I can't tell you how excited I was that he came straight to her apartment! GAH!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/13
I knew both these things were coming, just didn't expect it to be both in the same chapter. GAH! The pull they have to each other gave away that they would fall in love with each other. I just did not expect it to be so soon. I thought she would figure it out while missing him, when back in NYC. Not this very special night. I know he is already in love with her. He just won't say it, as it will scare her away for good. That is what he meant by 'I wish I could've told you'. She'll figure it out eventually. The other thing was that they made love. They didn't fuck each other. It was mesmerizing and sweet, full on making love. They shared their actual names, the eyes and looking at one another. Just an amazing scene you wrote, it was so beautifully done. I loved her note to him. It was far better than I expected her to leave. I'm sad she didn't wake him up but, I understand exactly why she didn't. I hope their time away is brief. I don't know how she will do the long distance thing. I can see him doing it.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/13
Alec was way out of line. What an ass! Wonder if he is using roids? That would explain the aggression and the general attitude he was throwing out there. I can only imagine what the press got with that . . . can't be good. However, it wasn't mentioned, so perhaps it all blew over. ExB are both going to feel the absence of the other. They've gotten so close and have shared so very much time together. For her trying to separate herself, she has failed. And, I for one, love it! She couldn't be more attached to him. She is telling herself that she isn't but, she really is. I rather like it. By getting to know each other slowly, they are slowly opening themselves up to the possibility of more. Again in this chapter, I get the feeling that Edward isn't the man whore that she is crediting him for. I'm actually starting to believe that she sleeps around more than he does. I really liked that they went passed kissing again. They were building up and up and up . . . they were bound to blow at any minute. It was a good way to get the release they both needed, without her silly no two times with one man rule. I'm very worried about what will happen when they are separated by the Atlantic. She will be in a forced 'out of site, out of mind' state, trying to bang any man that comes onto her. Which, I really hope does not happy. On either side of the pond, for that matter. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/13
Enjoyed this chapter. I liked that Emmett invited Edward to the pub. Causing them to dine together and her to learn something she did not expect to learn about him. He has a very big and generous heart. That was very well played between Emmett and Edward as well. The bit with the risotto and getting Bella to agree to having dinner at his house. That was a very nice dinner to read about too. They have such chemistry and it is really fun to read. Then when they got carried away all over again, so hot! It was a good thing that Ben called. I think that Edward just figured her out and has decided, now that he has two weeks, he's going to woo her. I'm wondering if this playboy persona of his is truly him . . . or, is it just an act? Very interesting. You've got me straight up sucked in, that's for sure.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/13
Holy crap they were fuck-hot together. That was a very good scene. Them both fighting for dominance . . . on over the other. I feel she won that round, yet only because he let her. Incredibly freaking hot. Loved her, oh well, attitude when she awoke to cold, empty sheets. She is fantastic! I can see how they will each win the other hearts eventually. It will be a very fun road to read them getting there. The interview went very well. Interesting that he cut her off on that one touchy subject and it makes you wonder why. Then, he shocked me, by taking her to his place and playing for her. Wow. I loved her, 'I know your kind, I happen to be in that club'. Her words to him were good, albeit harsh, she needed to get herself in control again. For now anyway. It should be interesting to read them with others, until they get back to each other. Rose did Emmett . . . HA! Funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/13
Wow, they've turned this into quite the game between them. I'm enjoying it, that is for sure. I loved how mesmerized she was at the game. Finding herself unable to help Rose the way she was supposed to, at first. Then finally getting her wits about her. Then sneaking out of the locker room. Getting her self under control, by leaving. Smart woman. Then the game at the reception! That was hot, with her allowing access for Alec and him returning the rally with getting all up in Tanya. Really funny. Him trying to gain the upper hand, when she was speaking to Rose. Her leaving again, this time he follows. HA! The elevator ride was quite hot. I really hope that she sets him to rights and doesn't let him win. 'Cause really, where is the fun in letting him win? hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/13
I like that you made them both bed-hoppers . . . that it wasn't just one or the other. Smart move. It was funny that she's already been with Alec. Wonder how Edward will feel about that, when he finds out that was the person she was doing the walk of shame from. I hope she gets her wits about her in front of him. Her stammering is giving him the upper hand in their conversations. Fun start.
Obviously Alec. And skipped this sex scene, btw. It's overkill. The constant baby this and baby that is annoying.
Snappher chapter 10 . 5/2
Its Alec! Fucker
Snappher chapter 7 . 5/2
Awwwwwwwwe! Freakin amazing! He has DO put himself out there...she better stop being such a crazy bitch to him!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Amazing story! I seriously loved it :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
So, I can understand why MLS wants to draft him. I know they sometimes spend the big bucks to get a big name on a team to boost sales, exposure for American soccer, etc.

But, why is Edward so keen on being on an MLS team, unless he's just homesick? MLS is **NOT** the league to aspire to if you're a soccer/football player. Since I'm English speaking, I know English/Barclay's premier league is a biggie. The leagues in Germany, Italy, and Spain are huge, too.

I guess you could reason that he wants to promote the sport in his own country (but, I'd imagine he'd be a standout on the US National team for things like World Cup). But, really, you'd think that he'd want to play his best game, and Arsenal would be the ticket for that.

The way this story is reading, though, it's like MLS is where to go when you're an elite player. That's the main thing throwing me off of this story.
Just Sus chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Ah,perfect HEA for them!
Thanks for the ride!

Just Sus chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Whew, glad she wasn't hurt badly!
1,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »