Reviews for Mr High School
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Holy shit! Dude I had shivers go up my spine at that last paragaph!
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Holy shit! Dude I had shivers go up my spine at that last paragaph!
TheSalvatoreGirl4eva chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
wow! amazing story! could you PLEASE send me the title of the video you said you were uploading to youtube? i just dont know what to search for it under. loved the story!
cold kagome chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
THAT HURT.. POOR DEAN
cold kagome chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
WOW! LOVE IT... AWWWE..DEAN IS AWEOSME
Shinobu Yami chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
Owww... You left me with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes.

I thought Sam would turn his back to Dean after what he did, but his reaction was so beautiful!

I do not expect it, surprised me a lot and for the better!

Kisses!
missmarina95 chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
Wow... where do they go from here? I really like Sam's cousin, I hope she sticks around! No idea whats coming up next, but looking forward to it! :)
missmarina95 chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Oh my god. Oh my GOD! Holy shit, I can't believe Dean did that. I can't handle confrontations or embarassing situations, so I very nearly skipped the ending of that last chapter. I was reading this on my phone in the car, and I was freaking out the whole time I was reading it. My little brother thought I was insane. My mom and sister were too used to it to be affected :) Anyways, amazing chapter! Despite wanting too run and hide, I was super proud of Dean for standing up for himself, and I was cracking up at what he did. Gonna go read the next chappie now, thanks for updating! Also, looking forward to the video! :p
cold kagome chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
OMG... YEEA THEY KISS.. AWWWE.. DEAN IS AWEOSME...
dk-joy chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Cute!
missmarina95 chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
Wow! Dean is really coming out of his shell... I guess all he needed was someone who believed in him for him to believe in himself. He wants to be worthy of Sam's love, to feel worthy of Sam's love, and he refuses to be ignored. I really like the change, and I wonder how Sam will react to the fight? Will he approve, or be upset? Nice chapter, really liking this story!
cold kagome chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
awww.. dean soo cute.. lol
cold kagome chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
omg... love it...lol.. can;t wait more..
ClancyBaggins chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Naww...very sweet chapter
missmarina95 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Lol, thanks for the warning! I for one, am looking forward to the next chapter!:) Dean and Sam both deserve some happiness in their crappy lives. Mary is an absent mother and John is a homophobic control freak; good thing they have each other! Thanks for updating!