Reviews for One Sentence
Akingdomofunicorns chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
Hello! I just found One Sentence yesterday and I've read it in about a day and ahalf, it was so good and addicting. Your Rachel was perfect and raw and real, much like the Rachel from season one and the first half of season 2 and I loved that. I loved your characterization and the story you built, it was perfect.
QUACK3RS chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
such an amazing story :)
Pharies chapter 29 . 2/18/2013
This was a lot of fun to read. Great job )

Tori
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
Awww really nice ending! Really enjoyed reading this story... It was so compelling. I loved your style of writing too. One of the best Puckleberry stories I've read. Just realized this will be your 1000th review! Congrats. You definitely deserve it for making such a brilliant story :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
Yay! No more sneaking!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
I really like the way you portray Rachel, Puck and even Santana! They're so accurate!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
Another great chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
Rachel's a genius! Hahahaha
Guest chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
Loved this chapter! Can't wait to see how this ends. I hope Rachel and Puck manage to sort everything out
Guest chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Awwww :-(
Guest chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Such a sad chapter. Poor Puck! You can't help but feel sorry for the way people assume he's a bad guy...
Guest chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
This is a great story!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
I really really fucking loved this.
GallagherGirl530 chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
I love this so much! It was a great story an it flowed and progressed lovely! I'm so glad I read this and can't wait to read something else of yours :)
electrictwizist chapter 28 . 3/13/2012
THEY DON'T HAVE TO SNEAK AROUND ANYMORE. My feelings only grow with this fic. Darn me having a love of reading and thus being able to be ship swayed easily that way.
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »