Reviews for The Ridiculous Ramblings of Rose
inreverie89 chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Its really a cute funny story. Definitely light up my day.
inreverie89 chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
I would to. Tehehhe. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
My God, Rose is seriously funny!
mich02 chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Hi CanadianCheerleader! Your story is very entertaining. I can't help but laugh every three sentences. I totally agree that teachers can have psychotic tendencies, which is funny by they way xD
Rose x Scorpius has always been my favourite Harry Potter Next-Gen pairs, so thanx a lot for writing a story about them. Your writing is great so I hope you continue writing :)
Best wishes!
ScarletBLood13 chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
This story is awesome. I love how its happy and rainbows one chapter then its a little angst. I love it and wish for a sequel.
lmaslin14 chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
WRITE A SEQUEL please. this book is amazing
lmaslin14 chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
I can never stay mad at someone, or ignore someone if their crying
lmaslin14 chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
amazing taylor swift song, good choice and I love the story so far
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2015
Hello! I love this story it's really cute and angsty and just wow thanks so much for letting me procrastinate on my history homework to read something so awesome!
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
OMGBIWRFIHOCEDQLJBLHBEWK! Plz, plz write a sequel! I wonder how Draco will react...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I don't mind the French part, because I can read French :))
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
OmG! That 'flaming marshmallow' thing happened to me too! Only, my bro didn't cry, he laughed. It was disgusting. And, no it isn't just u that thinks the marshmallow and wand thing would be cool :) ;) :D
CHM13 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I love this fic ! I love the way its been written :)
greenphantomme chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Love this story! It's hilarious and Rose is so relatable! Haha I'll have to take a look at the sequel in the next few weeks. Cheers!
Litany of Dragons chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
I loooooved this story! Rose is so awesome! She's a lot like me, except I wouldn't have gotten into her situation in the first place because I cannot stand drinking or being in a relationship... (although that's mostly b/c every guy my age that I know is an idiot)

Grr, this happens whenever I finish an amazing Scorrose story: I start getting really upset that there aren't any Scorpius Malfoys in my life. :(

Keep writing! You are awesome and amazing and wow!
-Eagle