Reviews for Standing Outside the Fire
ThomasNealy chapter 6 . 1/1
Any chance in this story being updated? It really is a good story.
Unique chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I think all your stories are well written, I never thought to like a Justin/Harry fanfic before reading this. It's adorable, but then again I can enjoy any pairing as long as I get enough reason for it. A brilliant fanfic all in all.
insouciantmouse chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
I have a song for you. It's by A Great Big World, and it's called "Everyone Is Gay". It seems to apply very well to this story. (I mean, not that everyone being gay is a problem, it just seems like all of the main characters are coincidentally homosexual. Idk.)
Btw, I really like the story. Justin's my favorite character. They're both terribly adorable.
Blood Demon Alchemist chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Aw! Please update soon! I love this story!
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
This story is splendid so far like it so far can’t wait to see more so please update when you can.
PensiveProsperity chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
I hope your health problems are better and that you are doing okay! Any who I enjoyed the story so far and can't

wait for the next update! This story is surprising in that you totally changed the image in my head of Justin Finch-

Fletchley. I associated him to a whiny butterball Hufflepuff but you gave him a hotness that makes me think

interesting and disturbing things. Thank you for opening my eyes to a character I normally look over.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
What this story is fantastic so please update when you can update again can’t wait for more.
eveemars87 chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Beautiful. Justin parents are the best ever... miss your stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
Kiri Namikase chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
yes,hey you are a best writer, but you don't updated the histories in years, please updated your histories.
ThomasNealy chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
This is a wonderful story. I hope that you continue it some day.
Hance chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
you wrote wonderful FF... How do you do that? Simply perfect, Sweet, fluffy I love this love stories :3
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
I like it. I haven't seen this pairing, and. Justin had like five lines in the entire series, which leaves him as a really open character, and I love the way you wrote him! He and harry are a good fit. Harry is freaking adorable...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
WoW...i'm glad someone stood up for Harry. Through the entire books I couldn't believe that no one, not a friend, or any adults...not even the goblins stopped and looked at him. Saw how horriable he was treated, how thin he must have been. Honestly the nurse of Hogwarts should have been sent to Azkaban for her lack. Malnurishment and abuse are not things a eleven year old can hide from trained eyes.
JulianneL chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
YES! They got what's coming!