Reviews for Saving Him
ChipzGrMione chapter 6 . 5/31
Please update? It's so sweet!
kellogglikethecereal chapter 1 . 3/30
I'm only on chapter one and I already love the speed you are writing at with the time. I hate reading stories sometimes that spend twenty chapters on just first year. Good job so far!
Stella Purple chapter 6 . 3/10
update please?
oslca35 chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
Come back, this is so well weitten...you must've the next few chapters...How's life now? Do you have anyime...I absolutely loved this...Hope all is well and one day when your bored...I'll get that notification...
oslca35 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
This is adorable...I hope you still get the emails
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
I'd like to read this chapter from tom's perspective, especially the lake scene! :)
AK chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Oh! I hope you update soon! This is great! I like how their relationship has progressed slowly, steadily through the years.

Tom is so sweet. Dumbledore's animosity confusing (is it coz of the letter?). The Abraxas sideplot is frustrating. I keep wanting to yell at her. JUST BREAK UP WITH HIM ALREADY!

Thanks so much for writing this fic. Definitely one of the best Tomiones I've ever read. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Looking forward to what comes next! :)
sorainier chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I LOVE IT ITS BEEN 3 YEARS YOU HD YOUR REST NOW COME BACK TO USSSSSS
Athena165 chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
I really love your story. It is beautifully written and finally a story with some "real" redemption. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Please update, I adore this story
Arsenal chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
This is an amazing fanfic! I know it's a long run but please update, i really want to read when Hermione is going to confess to Tom and the fall out after that! xx
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
so being a ferret rlly runs in the malfoy blood? XD ILYSM ABRAXAS BE MIIIIINE AHAHAHA
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
SHUSH CHILDREN

SLUGHORN'S ONLY HELPING U TO THE "STEPS" AHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHA FREAKING BEES BLOODY HELL
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 1 . 6/1/2015