Reviews for The Implications of Eating Cooked Fruit
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This. Is. Goddamn. Awesome.

Tess85 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved it!DDD
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I LOVE this.

So sweet and simple and so them! You got it down pat :)

Thanks for writing.

Em

xx
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
What a fun piece! Of course Brennan still doesn't like pie... but she's willing to eat it to make a point. ;-)

You’ve really got Booth’s rambling, humorously self-effacing (internal) voice down, not to mention Brennan’s speech patterns.

Thanks for sharing!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
LOL I love this! Had me in giggles!

I'm assuming the Angela quote about Booth's charm smile is a real quote, do you happen to know which episode? If it's real, I gotta watch it again! If you made it up, good work :D
AmyLovesABowTie chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Pie... Bleck!

Cooked Fruit... BLECKY!

This story... :D
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
lol cute :)
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Loved it. I certainly took him long enough, didn't it? LOL.
Renae319 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh this is so cute :) It's so THEM! You did a great job of capturing their characters. I hope to keep hearing from you :)
freelancer73 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
What a great story! I know is a one shot, but I really, really want a sequel to this!
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Love. This. Fic!
Resounding chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG I really loved this story! It was so adorable! I just wish it were longer! 3 I think you'd be an amazing writer for longer stories :D
LondonLi chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is freaking adorable! I love how you wrote his thoughts and her response is PERFECT! Great job!
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is my very first reading of a Bones fanfic...I just recently discovered the show and fell in love and have already caught up. Now I wish I had taken it a bit slower because the wait is KILLING me!

Anyway, this was an excellent start in the quest to fill the time with stories about them/the show. It's fantastically adorable and wonderfully in character (the parts in parentheses were perfection). Thank you for starting me off well. :)

It was also very nice for not being edited - I was too wrapped up in the story to really notice anything except the word "staring" should have said "starting" at the end when Bones was talking. But no biggie.

You have now delayed my reading adventure, because I was forced to write this crazy long review, and now I have to look at all of YOUR stories before the others, because I enjoyed this that much. I NEVER review things. Feel special.