Reviews for Trapped
What happens next
Lulauchiha chapter 15 . 3/24
Can't wait for the next chapter ive been reading this fic forever
Update soon
nova zodiac chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
please please please update :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
I really love this story! Why did you stop? And I thought you said this chapter was going to have a lemon? When is the lemon gonna come? You left everybody hanging! Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Please keep going with this story. Is beautiful. I love the plot and the chcharacters bye Frongia italy
SasuSaku993 chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
awwwwww! that was sooooooooooooooooooo cute! great chapter! please, please, please post the next chapter soon!
mdtiger chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Finally caught up with the story. I hope Sasuke doesn't take it the bad way Sakura responded with a "What?" How did Sasuke and his family take his father's death. I am glad at least there is some normality in their life even if it's short.
mdtiger chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
I felt I read a scene like this before where Neji kills Fugaku. I feel bad for Fugaku but he had it coming maybe not death but he was playing a dangerous game and this was his redemption toward his family. I hope he is forgiven and well Sakura has a family again.
my-name-is-V chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Cant wait for the final chapter :D
lola1919100 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Omg! I think I'm in love :P
kittychic0895 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Cant wait for more
sasukesoneandonly chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Love it i really do
FairiesDescent chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Hm... Not going to complain or anything since Sasuke did in fact just say he loved Sakura, but I was promised some kind of lemon in this chapter, were we not? But... I'll forgive you if you just update soon!
cutecookiechick chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Omg, can't wait till the next chapter .