Reviews for Resonating Souls
It is cool that you can use magic to run some machines! And an emotional confused Ulquiorra is fascinating!
WingedRegent chapter 9 . 8/31
So... GREAT chapter! I'm particularly fond of the swamp and it's wizard. When you mentioned the smell, my mind went to the Bog of Eternal Stench and with the wizard, he seemed to be a fun mix of several characters. Kinda like Yoda (Star Wars) blended with King Bumi (Avatar: The last Airbender).

Can't really see any problems with the chapter and I hope the next will write itself soon!
nagisa chapter 1 . 8/31
c'est un bon chapitre il a l'air intéressant mais peu être un peu court j'espère que les autre chapitre ne le sont pas
Yuki chapter 7 . 8/8
I'm almost suffocated in work now but your fantasy world truly gave me refreshment. I really enjoy reading your story! Thank you!
Yuki chapter 6 . 7/5
You have a very creative mind and a great way to convey your ideas. The Yohlis world is mystical and enchantingly beautiful. Keep it up!
WingedRegent chapter 6 . 7/5
Ok, first off this was a very detailed chapter. Secondly, the toxic moth was more like a terminator, than a plain old monster moth. The characters still seem to be alright with how they're written.

I'm definitely enjoying everything so far, so keep up the writing!

P.S. No spelling errors that I can see also... Yay!
Really cool idea for a story! Keep writing!
northpeach chapter 3 . 2/1
Like ohmigod this is amazing! How did you ever come up with such an original and awesome concept?
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
I really love this story, the plot, the mystery, the suspense and everthing! Please keep going dera author! Thank you for the wonderful work!
WingedRegent chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Great third chapter. A good way to give insight into the world they're stuck in. Ulquiorra experiencing emotions should be amusing. Also how he'll fend off those monsters without his cero... I can't wait for the next chapter to be written.

Only gripe is with the beginning of the chapter, when Orihime asks him if he's alright, you missed out the "you".

Other than that, brill chapter.
WingedRegent chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Definitely a good second chapter. A spelling mistake at the end there, but apart from that, it makes me want to read more. I look forward to the madness that will surely follow.

Katey123 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
YES! You updated! I've been exactly the same with my stories. I feel a bit stuck on Consequences at the moment although I have written 500 words for a new story where I'm trying to show, not tell. Incredibly hard!
We have lots of intriguing things going on which are bound to make more sense soon. I wonder what happened to make their powers behave so strangely and the farm boy does remind me of a certain someone! Keep writing! (I should really take my own advice. You have inspired me to write more this morning).
lucy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
such a promising start. i hope you update this soon
Someone Somewhere chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great start so far, I really can't wait for chapter 2.
lucy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was amazing! I cant wait to see what happens next so please update soon!