Reviews for Resonating Souls
Yuki chapter 6 . 7/5
You have a very creative mind and a great way to convey your ideas. The Yohlis world is mystical and enchantingly beautiful. Keep it up!
WingedRegent chapter 6 . 7/5
Ok, first off this was a very detailed chapter. Secondly, the toxic moth was more like a terminator, than a plain old monster moth. The characters still seem to be alright with how they're written.

I'm definitely enjoying everything so far, so keep up the writing!

P.S. No spelling errors that I can see also... Yay!
Really cool idea for a story! Keep writing!
northpeach chapter 3 . 2/1
Like ohmigod this is amazing! How did you ever come up with such an original and awesome concept?
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
I really love this story, the plot, the mystery, the suspense and everthing! Please keep going dera author! Thank you for the wonderful work!
WingedRegent chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Great third chapter. A good way to give insight into the world they're stuck in. Ulquiorra experiencing emotions should be amusing. Also how he'll fend off those monsters without his cero... I can't wait for the next chapter to be written.

Only gripe is with the beginning of the chapter, when Orihime asks him if he's alright, you missed out the "you".

Other than that, brill chapter.
WingedRegent chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Definitely a good second chapter. A spelling mistake at the end there, but apart from that, it makes me want to read more. I look forward to the madness that will surely follow.

_
Katey123 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
YES! You updated! I've been exactly the same with my stories. I feel a bit stuck on Consequences at the moment although I have written 500 words for a new story where I'm trying to show, not tell. Incredibly hard!
We have lots of intriguing things going on which are bound to make more sense soon. I wonder what happened to make their powers behave so strangely and the farm boy does remind me of a certain someone! Keep writing! (I should really take my own advice. You have inspired me to write more this morning).
lucy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
such a promising start. i hope you update this soon
Someone Somewhere chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great start so far, I really can't wait for chapter 2.
lucy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was amazing! I cant wait to see what happens next so please update soon!
Katey123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh my God you updated it! I can't believe you wrote 2300 words in one night! You have certainly broken my record! The dreams are very intruiging, hopefully they will be made clearer in time :) I thought you said Ulqiorra wasn't going to show up until chapter two? Not that I'm complaining or anything :P

Poor Orihime, having to relive those dreams over and over. I think it's very good so far. You've kept everyone in character and it was really well written! Please update it soon! :D