Reviews for KakuHida I Have My Reasons
Silveriolu16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Don't take this the wrong way, but is English not your first language? I wonder because of the sentence structure. I was having a little trouble understanding the story until I re-read things again. If English is not your first language you did pretty well regardless. I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
If the grammar wasn't terrible it would have been a descent fic.
yaoilover4eva chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
well the spelling,tenses and vocabulary isn't perfect but i get the imagination good job :D
Staria Uchiha chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Well then...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
And that's why elementary school students can't write yaoi properly.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Great story. But you should add to it. Can't wait to see them married again and also their son
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
U know this will be one interesting kid. By the way you need to go over some of your story. U missed some words and some you added to many where it didn't make sense. But it still .though
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
No offense, but your spelling is very poor... I started reading then I gave up.
misterycai chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Wow, this is the first time I read a Kakuhidan fanfic were Kakuzu-san is the uke. O.O; But I really like it. It's really cute and funny, yet romantic at the same time. / And really hot I might add. *drool*
FaustianMoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Interesting idea for sure.

However, I see a few tenses errors. -shrug-

I would suggest to not use "Kakuzu *enter actions here*" or "*enter dialogue here*" Kakuzu said. It can get quite boring if that's the case.

In order to distinguish who is saying or doing what, use other descriptive words.

To describe Hidan:

The ragdoll

The miser

Just a few examples~
YaoiPhox chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
xD Nice. As for how you should begin the next chap... I suppose you should have them heading to Yugakure. You cna start with an engagement or have it later on in the chapter. It's up sot you. You can throw in a pinch of smut too if you really want/feel up to it.
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 7/7/2010