Reviews for One More Time
Omeganian chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Nice. But I think it was Persians, not Spartans. Spartans fought in melee combat.
Mary Rose chapter 6 . 3/11/2002
I liked that very much. It was real sweet.
Rainbowscape chapter 6 . 3/5/2002
Excellent story! I was wondering how Harper and Trance could have a daughter, but you answered that question in the last chapter. Great job of integrating an original character without taking anything away from the regular characters. :)
Rosie chapter 6 . 3/3/2002
Wow! That is one awesome fic... the flashback to the end was so sad! You're a great writer, and Zelazny is such a great character... kudos to you.

Rosie
medusa chapter 6 . 3/2/2002
BRAVO! BRAVO! YAY... I loved it!

and kinda having a cliffhanger ending u could in fact write ANOTHER story!

isn't writing the best!
Jane Fairfax chapter 6 . 3/2/2002
Oh, this story is just beautiful! You made me cry! The way you wrote the scene with the conception of Zelazny was so moving- and you made it seem so natural, too. Great writing!

I definitely hope to see more stuff by you!
Amelia chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
Awww, cute chapter :) More please!
medusa chapter 3 . 3/1/2002
I LOVED IT! but i gotta know what happenes between trance and harper!

i love those two!

GREAT STORY!
bluespace chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
pritty good. i liked it. keep going.
Jillian chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
I think I've reviewed almost every chapter, so I don't know what more there is to say. But, I absolutely loved this story. The talk between Trance and Harper was more than I could have hoped for and I loved that Harper saw what lead up to Zelazny instead of hearing about it. Oh, and the exchange between Zelazny and Harper at the end? *sniff* "I don't have anything to give you?" and Zelazny replies "You gave me something a lot more important than a tin whistle." It was wonderful.

I can't seem to praise this story enough or your writing. Hope to read more from you in the future. Are you planning to write another story featuring Zelazny and her family on Andromeda?
Rae the Hyper Purple Person chapter 5 . 2/28/2002
*big smile* Oh please please please post more! I absolutely LOVE this story! I'm all curious about what's gonna happen next! :D
Dizzylogic chapter 5 . 2/27/2002
continue please. i can't wait to see what happens next...
scm chapter 5 . 2/27/2002
Progressing well. The reactions of the crew are helping the story along. Might want to pick up the pace a little. Not a lot, just enough to start the race again. Well done. ~scm
Jillian chapter 5 . 2/27/2002
This is still great, as usual. I do get the feeling that you enjoy teasing us with the Harper/Trance talk. I've never thought of Tyr and Beka together (I've always remained rather neutral on the idea) but after reading this story, I'm beginning to waver to that side of the fence. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jane Fairfax chapter 5 . 2/27/2002
Still excellent! I'm looking forwarnd to that conversation between Harper and Trance!