Reviews for Dodging the Bullet
Cori the Freak-of-nature chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Please, please, please, please update this! It's so good!
NarikotheShadow chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
kk chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
makeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeee
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I have to admit, this is really good. I like how Raven's kinda off her game, but in a good way. It makes sense that she's slowly giving into her love for Cyborg. :)
Grace of Antiquity chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Oh my gosh, I loved this soo much. I'm going to cry. I would really really like it if you posted another chapter... Or a bunch of chapters. I love the way you developed the characters in a way that made sense in the end and... Just it was so well written and amazing!
SailorSea chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
This is a really good story! Plz do another chapter!
blueshadowprincess chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
very nice
DominoTyler chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
That's deep, your thing about life and inspiration a slow dripping faucet. ;)
This was a good chapter, besides that nothing much happened besides Raven waking up. I imagine the hype is yet to come from the next chapter. Everything is so well written. I applaud you.
I hope you update soon!
SladeRavenFan chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I like this and all, especially your writing style, but it took you two years to update? Don't know about you, but that's a long time to wait...
DominoTyler chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Continue! Please continue! There are so few stories that are actually good AND well written on this site, and I would love for you to finish this! Pretty please?
blueshadowprincess chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
dont just leave it at that write more
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Okay, tell me why you haven't updated this story in this long a time period? How could you leave our favorite empath injured like that. :) You absolutely have to update sometime, I want to know what happens next!

Thank you!

Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awww ravvenn.:(please keep writin this, I wanna know what happens next.
Rositta2017 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
So far I like it. Please continue with this story, no matter how short it is. It has the potential to evolve into a good tale.
Sheki Go chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love it please keep writing.