Reviews for Bad Timing
hooker81 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
What a dick! So he tells Bella he does not want her like that. Continues sleeping with Tanya for 2 weeks, and now get's back together with Bella without telling her she is going to be connected to Tanya forever? What a JERK
HGFGVBNHSJDKEHYGRVFBCX chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
love it

update soon
lovelylavern chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
For me another girl being Pregnant would be a deal breaker... But maybe it's not Edwards or maybe she's lying because she's mad... Ud soon!
imyoursweet666 chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
YAY there together

NOOOOOOOOOOOO please have tanya be a slut and not have the baby be edwards! aaahahhhh

poor bella she cant catch a break
Roselove0827 chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
It better not be edwards or its a absolute deal breaker
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Tanya really knows how to retaliate...
Batman4eva chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
it better not be his!

she had better of cheated on him during their whole relationship!

please update soon!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Did Bella miss the part of Edward's confession that while they have been apart for 4 weeks, Edward's only been broken up from Tanya for the last 2? Or that it wasn't Edward who ended things but Tanya who dumped him? Red flags here Bella! Not to mention the detail that Tanya is prego with his eggo. Run for the hills Bella, Edward is a train wreck.
Bunch2009 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Edward should demand a paternity test. I have a feeling the baby is not his ~ lol.
teambellaedward chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
twimom76 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Really feel awful for Bella...bad bad Edward, heck yeah you screwed up, he had to realize that. Looking forward to what's next!
Roselove0827 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
hes so douchie im team bella
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
I can't believe he screwed Bella when he knew he had no intentions of dropping Tanya! Bella is better off without Doucheward and needs to find someone who put her first for once.
twimom76 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Ugghh Sorry Bella, I figured the heartache would be coming. Looking forward to how Edward breaks it to her
twimom76 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Hmm what will the choice be..sigh..the backseat action was hot but still see much heartfail to come..bad slip of the tongue there Edward. Tanya makes me want to scream but glad she knows about B/E ...ha.