Reviews for Cadet Days
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 7/13
This story is the best :)...I couldn't stop laughing for the life of me in this last chapter...I hope that u update soom as soon as possible when u get the chance...
ImploringIdeal chapter 8 . 5/19
Great fic. I wonder where Cloud is? Update soon!
Awww stops right at the edge of all those cool events lol
Skyray chapter 6 . 5/13
Dude, there was only one side to the argument for leaving - "avoid Zack" - so really he shouldn't deceive himself that it was a "logical" decision lol Well guess he just wanted to enjoy the trip to the infirmary twice :p At least he gets a nice elevator meeting out of it! xD
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 8 . 1/3
I just love these kind of fics! I hope that you'll update, this story is just hilarious and awesome!
I've been rereading it so many times now!
I'm so curious on what happens next! Please continue this! :)
Selkie chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Woohoo another opportunity in my endless fanfic frolicking to say: "lol, muscle memory is stored in the /brain/ 'memory', not the body - there is no such thing!" :)

God I love time travel fics lol There can never be enough!
fanfiction fannatic chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
completly fell in love with this story it is so hillarious, i hope you decide to finish it :)
Vobi chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Hey, I'm loving your story!
I could even feel my heart starting to speed up during Clouds escapade wondering how he was going to get out of this situation.
I really hope you come back to this story someday!
kirallie chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Poor Cloud though trying to sneak out with a tube in his throat wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do
VioletIsInPain chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
aaaaand welcome to the psych-ward Cloud!

may all the soft things entertain you (and prevent another suicide attempt!)

oh man, a few chapters back when Cloud barrel rolled into the elevator and proceeded to use his 'MANILA ENVELOPE' attack! I had to just stop reading and laugh!
patricia.pc chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
awwhhhhhh! noooooooo! this can't be where you left off! :O I refuse to believe it! This is so awesome! ...Anyway, besides my small temper tantrum and deep sense of depression, this story is really well written and I -sincerely- hope you come back to it. I love time-travelling stories but after a while all of them start to seem the same and this one is so different and interesting. Kudos! And lots of love and candy, cross my fingers so that you come back to the story! But, even if you don't, for whatever reason, thank you for sharing this.
mochilera chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
jajaja muy bueno, me gusto mucho la persecuciĆ³n :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
This is so amazing! I really hope you continue it!
luvsanime chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Did Angeal punch Genesis because he though Genesis was the reason Cloud was trying to kill himself?
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
LOL! *Dies laughing*
Great chapter! Would love to read more if the mood strikes. :-)