Reviews for Cadet Days
SoratobuTen chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
The idea's cool, as far as that "time-travel by Cloud" theme goes.
But it is extremely loooong. And quite messy.
A piece of advice - next time write a timeline, keypoints and a schedule for your story - winging it works only for short or simple-worded stories.
UnLike Us chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
A very entertaining story! Clouds side branching thought's are very funny to read. I couldn't help but laugh on a several occasions (one of them being about beating Sephiroth to death with his picture)! I can't imagine what's going to happen to Cloud next but I can't help but wonder in who's bed he is? I'm sure Sephiroth is not impressed since Cloud indirectly put the entire orientation on hold!

Great work on thees nine chapter!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
update please
Aihirin chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
This story is hilarious and I do hope you will continue with it one day
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
lololol wat happened?
Aeronell Shadren chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Cloud, buddy, my friend. We need to have a talk.
Qpid chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
Haha! This is amazing! Sorry I didn't have the patience to remember my password to actually sign on, but thank you so much for sharing your story with us thus far. It is really great!
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
This story is the best :)...I couldn't stop laughing for the life of me in this last chapter...I hope that u update soom as soon as possible when u get the chance...
ImploringIdeal chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
Great fic. I wonder where Cloud is? Update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Awww stops right at the edge of all those cool events lol
Skyray chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Dude, there was only one side to the argument for leaving - "avoid Zack" - so really he shouldn't deceive himself that it was a "logical" decision lol Well guess he just wanted to enjoy the trip to the infirmary twice :p At least he gets a nice elevator meeting out of it! xD
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
I just love these kind of fics! I hope that you'll update, this story is just hilarious and awesome!
I've been rereading it so many times now!
I'm so curious on what happens next! Please continue this! :)
Selkie chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Woohoo another opportunity in my endless fanfic frolicking to say: "lol, muscle memory is stored in the /brain/ 'memory', not the body - there is no such thing!" :)

God I love time travel fics lol There can never be enough!
fanfiction fannatic chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
completly fell in love with this story it is so hillarious, i hope you decide to finish it :)
Vobi chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Hey, I'm loving your story!
I could even feel my heart starting to speed up during Clouds escapade wondering how he was going to get out of this situation.
I really hope you come back to this story someday!