Reviews for Cadet Days
Knockoutroundabout chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Ignore the " all other stories you've written" thing in my chapter 7 review, I accidentally mixed you up with another author. I meant everything else though.
Knockoutroundabout chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Cloud trying to kill sephiroth with fan club flyers? I nearly died XD your a genius, you and every story I've read that was written by you. This is one of the most unique time travel cloud fics ive yet to read. You wrote cloud perfectly, not to powerful but not to weak. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter(damn cliff hanger)! :)
yvy17 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
i like the story, poor Cloud he meet everyone in the 1st day. Hope u continue it.
Emriel chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
o.o amazing *_*
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I really like this fic :3

I hope that you continue soon ;D
LittleMissMuddle chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Started to read at Chapter One & just couldn't stop myself until Seven.

I think my brain spontaneously combusted when I got to the part where you decided to hang everyone over a cliff. You know, that thing at the end where you left me digging my nails into the chair with suspense... whatever it's called. Hill dangler?

Sarcasm aside, this story is the bee's head, his shoulders, his knees, and his toes. :D
strikelight angel chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Oo you finally updated! I love this story so much and the new chapter is indeed surprising and unpredictable! Absolutely can't wait for the next one!
Basilton chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
I had to go back and read the whole thing, just to refresh myself :3

I love the story, but whoa! emo Cloud. Suicide's a bit much, isn't it? *pats him* You'd better update soon, I think it's a rule you have to update quickly after a cliffhanger *nods sagely*
unlikelyplace02 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Cloud is just ... Cloud, always so pessimistic. How can he possible think that he was sent back to not to meet someone?

And he always has worst luck. Poor Cloud. It's also very interesting to read all his thoughts. Really, I can't stop laughing, and then worrying. I keep wondering who had stopped Cloud and what explanation he can give when he comes to his sense, again. Poor poor Cloud...
Illulian chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
pfft *snicker* bwahahahahahahaha! You were so mean to Cloud with that elevator scene, it was epic lol! I loved the fan flyers, totally unexpected, and a great way for Gen and Seph to tease him later. Though, I'll admit the severely emo and depressed Cloud at the end was kinda a downer. I thought he already dealt with the self doubt bs in AC? I hope that was Angeal knocking some sense into him.

Anyhoo, thanks for the update.
tawnyeyes10 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Please, please, please update when you can. You left it at such a good point and now I really want to know what happens next. Thanks for updating too, I was beginning to worry I'd be left wondering. Well done on the update.
Nephelae chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Another cliffhanger? You wound me. But oh my Gaia! AN UPDATE! Can you believe it? Probably, considering you wrote it and all..

The fact he saw Genesis first honestly threw me off a bit, and the fact Sephiroth was behind him was nothing more than a slap in the face really. "Haha! You thought you got out of that one for a second, didn't you? Yeah. Haha. Not so much."

The whole elevator incident left me with a half-facepalm half-wince. I can only imagine what you'll cook up in response to that in the next chapter. ;3

Ah, and then the Trama Conga Line comes into affect. Genesis really needs to be careful with his words sometimes. Or probably just Cloud really- but you know. I suppose there was some major foreshadowing there, huh? It blended in well with everything else- so good job at hiding it.

Oh god. The self-mutilation Cliche! *weeps* I want one of those Buster Sword envolope openers though. Great gag gift. But you really pained me with that one. Ah. Well. The next chapter will be worth it... Right?

*Devious grin* Dying to see what happens~

Cheers!

~SugarCubeChibi
Eyeinthesky chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
You make a me cry.
Tariray chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Hahahahaha - Oh man - this is a great and highly awaited chapter.

Although you are hardly painting Cloud in a favourable light - is this intentional - either way - emo cloud totally deserves it. He gives off this horribly pathetic vibe i have no idea if that was your intention.

Genesis and Sephiroth being so damn cool in the elevator was gold - can you imagine the awkward silence punctuated by cheesy elevator music? awesome.

This is awesome that this is continuing but i do wish Cloud wasn't such a wibbling girl.

cheers

T
Toki Mirage chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Omg omg omg! I'm so bloody glad you updated! I love it! This is like the only active cloudtravel fic! :D I heart you!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »