Reviews for Cadet Days
SlightlySociopathic chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Haha! Go Angeal, and I loved the Psych Ward scene, and speaking of the Psych Ward is that were Cloud is now? It would serve him right the brooding idget ...UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
P.S. You're not gonna really kick Cloud outta Shinra ight?
SlightlySociopathic chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Wow! That last bit came out of left-field for me, thanks a ton Genesis for upsetting our mentally unbalanced protagonist enough to attempt suicide _. Also I find Cloud's punch/throw objects/escape/stab-first think later to be wonderfully amusing
SlightlySociopathic chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Sporks: weapons of mass destruction.
Ryuze chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
lol, this sure made me laugh. If this is Cloud trying to avoid attention, i don't want to see what he does when he wants it lol. It has been over a year with no update, has this story been dropped?
1sunfun chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Nice.
Furionknight chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I look forward to more :)
One Shiny Mess chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
A fun entry in FF7 time-travel fic. Great to toy with mentally, if nothing else. Cloud's reactions are interesting, and I wonder how much of it is caused by his still being in shock from being sent back dramatically weakened. I'm not sure if you still intend to finish this, and are inspired, but I'm adding this to my alert list just in case.
Memory25 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
This is so interesting! I hope you'll continue with this story!
Barranca chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Cloud's great escape through the Shinra building and it's consequences were hilarious! Sephiroth remains unruffled as always, which made me laugh even harder - he must feel put upon, having to suffer such a rowdy bunch :D I wish you'd continue, we still have not yet seen Cloud say one word to Zack...
FireFox.kitsune09 chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
It seems that Cloud is in a padded cell/rubber room. :3 ahaha
Ka chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
... You staged the whole confrontation just so you could stab someone with a spork, didn't you.

I don't dissaprove.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
A really nice story, and especially the last chapter was funny.
1sunfun
TyDragon30 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
COME ON SEND MORE CHAPTERS YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.
DangoDaikazaku chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Chocobo, you better update soon! I LOVE THIS STORY!
EchoSerenade chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
lol I really like this story. I hope you update soon!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »