Reviews for picking up the pieces
terri8502 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very nice story, I can actually see it playing out like this. Thanks for filling in the blanks left by the episode. -terri
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I just love the caring side of Eliot, the way he makes sure she's alright in all sorts of aspects, for example inquiring about what exactly she has eaten, for asking if she had showered... The pajamas he brought match so perfectly with this behavior and awww, in the end he puts her to bed; simply beautiful. My favorite line, though, is this: "He waited, hip-to-counter and slightly curled in on himself.." This looks like a totally normal, purely descriptive sentence, but you captured him so well here, I can literally see him. Wonderful job!
Aelan Ryland chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Just Awwwww!
meri47 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Sophie/Eliot is one of my favorite couples on Leverage, and you write them very well.

Keep up the good work!
Ivory Greed chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love it! Especially the end note and Elliot's "first bomb". Nicely done and very in character!
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Awww! I love a good Eliot/Sophie friendship story, and this one is so well-written! Thank you!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wat to say. Wat to say to Monkeytwin when they write a fic that makes me want to quit writing and read for the rest of my life? Awesome. Brilliant. I love the way you write these two together. The sort of grown up dynamic between them. Loved the quiet tone of this, an that in the end it was Eliot that needed a little comfort this time. I liked the description of Eliot after his first bomb, how you inferred a lot and didnt spell it all out, like that he was in some sort of military. Loved that he wa so into the movie too, even tho I also have never seen it.

I havent read ur newest Jim/Maggie fic yet (and how weird r u that u keep writing that pairing, lol) but i do plan to.

Oh, and BTW, just bite the bullet, write an E/S fic. You do it so well, i know u could keep it IC and we both know u want to *bats eyelashes*

Pj
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
First of all, I have to say thank you. For understanding the whole Protective!Eliot and Eliot/Sophie friends. I haven't written any fics like that, mainly because I think people would think I'm shipping them.

I really loved the fic. Especially the end where she asks if he'll stay. That was really sweet. And I love the whole "I was busy being male" bit.

Great job,