Reviews for Twisted Tails
TheShinyEevee chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I haven't read much, but it's already dragged me in, it's actually pretty hard to get me interested in stuff like this but this story was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, I personally think its an amazing story, I've read probably around 50 other stories like this and only 3 or 4 have been interesting enough for me to continue on, this has been added to that very short list.
Elbowpuncher chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
This was amazing! I really enjoyed it. Please make more! Can not wait for the next chapter. you're doing really well. :)
Retto the Otter chapter 33 . 3/13/2014
Good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Damn it, did starsea get "up-ducted by aliens," this has been happening to alot authors on this site lately, they update stories on a regular basis, then, *poof* there all gone. Anywho, hope this story gets updated adventualy, and if starsea got a life or something, then whateves
Grandpa simpson chapter 32 . 4/14/2013
Twisted tail, a thousand eyes, trapped FOREVER! EPA! EPA! EEEEPAAAAA!
Sparkingdrago745 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really like your story! Great job! I am soon going to post a new fanfiction called ' the adventurer chronicles' please read it once it is up and get anyone else to read it if you can
Rescue Wolf chapter 32 . 2/26/2013
Take your time i won't rush. And of course i would also like to say that this story is very interesting and very funny too.
Kit chapter 32 . 11/17/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I have been waiting for so long and the next chapter is still not, I'm begging you here, please! P.S. This tells you how much I like the story.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
That was a good read. So, um...Is this still an ongoing fanfic, or have you given up on it? If it's an ongoing fanfic, great, looking forward to the next chapter...If not...Well, that's a shame.
Teraunce chapter 30 . 9/23/2011
well tis good that it tisn't dead, for if it were, so would you be. 12/10, faved and alerted.
Something dictionary related chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
Where's chapter 26?
100-percent-Empoleon chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
this is exactly what you said in your other story
Multiversity chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
You enjoy this, don't you?
MammonDaughter chapter 29 . 3/29/2011
You should name this chapter Undone Memories or Memories in a bubble. Great chapter and I'm hoping for more soon.
Shattered-k3 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
Hello Starsea :) I really like this concept for a poke FF. The story evolves, as it were, pretty smoothly, and the characters are pretty fleshed out. The one thing that needs improvement would be the flow of your sentences. When I read it, it feels choppy, partly from the sentence arrangement:

"Then they started to run after Lizzy. Followed by Ash and Ryan."

You don't have to add "then" and you can just add an "and" to make it flow smoothly. You can even throw in an adverb to describe it better.

(They started to run after Lizzy, and were quickly followed by Ash and Ryan)

and partly from the verb tense:

"Brock, Ash, and Dawn started running as fast as they could. Now Vulpix could hear the voice loud and clear."

When Brock, Ash, and Dawn start to run, they are doing it in the past tense, like it happened earlier, and someone is telling you about it now. When Vulpix hears the voice loud and clear, adding "now" in that way makes it seem like its happening right now.

I mean nothing other than what is hopefully a helpful review. So P.M. me with any questions you may have. Keep up the great work :)